XBox Live Parental Controls

Discus and support XBox Live Parental Controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViableLettuce99, Sep 22, 2019.

1. XBox Live Parental Controls

My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can play with and message on XBox Live, so I know it is just
    his little friends?

:)

ViableLettuce99, Sep 22, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

X BOX LIVE ACCOUNT: NOT LETTING ME PLAY ANOTHER GAMER ONLINE.

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. juan van Win User

Facebook?

Thema:

XBox Live Parental Controls

1. XBox Live Parental Controls - Similar Threads - Live Parental Controls

2. Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Parental Controls for Forza Horizon 4: I have been having this problem in Forza that I'm not able to access the auction house or the community car wraps. Also, I'm not able to use online because of Teredo is unable to qualify. Can...
  3. This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.: When trying to play online on Forza Horizon 4 I get the error "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." The thing is, I'm not in a microsoft family. It doesn't make...
  4. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  5. xbox live parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live parental controls: I have started a family group for my microsoft account and added my son. I have set screen time limits and other parental controls within the microsoft account but I am trying to figure out how to...
  6. Xbox Live - Minecraft PE - parental controls

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live - Minecraft PE - parental controls: Hi I have recently set up my children on Xbox live and they use it to play Minecraft on a console. Their settings are such that they can't access multiplayer games. However they also (and...
  7. This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings

in XBoX on Windows
    This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings: Trying to do some stuff on Forza Horizon 4 that involves not having parental controls, im not sure how to change the parental controls on my account because im on PC not on console. Any help would...
  8. xbox live 保護者制限について[Translation-About Xbox Live Parental controls ]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 保護者制限について[Translation-About Xbox Live Parental controls ]: 保護者制限をかけていないアカウントであるのに、Forza Horizon 4 にて 「保護者制限がかかっている」 と表示されます --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-Even if you do not...
  9. Controle parentale xbox live [Xbox live parental control]

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle parentale xbox live [Xbox live parental control]: Bonjour D'après forza horizon 4 j'ai un contrôle parentale sur mon compte Xbox live alors que moi ou mes parents n'ont en mis aucuns sur mon compte est ce que quelqu'un pourrais m'aider?...
  10. FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem on PC. Forza Horizon 4 I cannot download liveries because of this, and I have no parental settings set. 774d9550-a80e-4087-8951-ec21a661aabe