Xbox live party chat history

Discus and support Xbox live party chat history in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a friend telling me that i said something that i didnt say is there a way that i can get the chat logs of what happened on april 13 2020... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Exlo tv, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Exlo tv
    Exlo tv Guest

I have a friend telling me that i said something that i didnt say is there a way that i can get the chat logs of what happened on april 13 2020

:)

Exlo tv, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Swedish Fish101 Win User

Unfortunately, you cannot access the chat logs in a party chat the only way someone would be able to access the chat logs if a person's account was reported for violating community guidelines and their account is up for being temporarily being banned.
    But even then the person would still not have access to the chat logs.
  3. Kraxi_i Win User

Hello

Unfortunately, you cannot, remember that it is important that you do not lend your account, unless you have great confidence in that person, since it is your account and includes personal data.
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

unfortunately not unless it is something extremely serious like a crime or fraud you would have to contact the technical service by phone and they would tell you the steps you have to follow I suppose that the thing will not be so much a greeting
  5. Hyzrah Win User

Game chat happening in my party chat

You may have been in game chat while you where in an Xbox Live Party. Check the features in your party settings to make sure you are in Xbox Live Party chat and not in game chat.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Help! Cant Send any Messages or Anything

Thema:

1. Xbox live party chat history - Similar Threads - live party chat

2. Xbox live party chat problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat problem.: So me and my 2 other friends were in a party, we were in it for like an hour. Then something strange happened, it randomly just cut off all mics. it didn't say connecting or we got kicked out, it...
  3. Xbox Live party chat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live party chat suspended: I was playing apex legends earlier today. It was the last 3 squads and the other two were teaming against us. I reported both players through Xbox because I cannot in-game, but before I messaged...
  4. I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.: I am in the beta ring. Just started happening when I got on 5 mins ago. Every time I try to start my own party or join a friend’s, it says I am out of Xbox live Gold. I am not actually out of...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat: Disconnects me from party on xbox app in like 5 seconds every time but the network says no problems please help! aedc7fbf-1993-41c1-8c28-b85cffc9b768
  6. Xbox live enforcement does nothing for in game and party chat harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement does nothing for in game and party chat harassment: Im so sick and tired of people constantly griefing and harassing others players while in game or in the chat. You can harass the cr@p out of someone all you want that way, but the second you send...
  7. Xbox live Party chat - huge delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Party chat - huge delay: Hello, I know this is not a new thing and has been around since the beginning of the Xbox One. But it is really annoying trying to communicate in the Xbox Live Party chat when all you say gets to...
  8. Are X Box Live Party Chats Recorded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are X Box Live Party Chats Recorded?: Are X Box Live Party Chats Recorded? I've been wondering for awhile now so I figured I might as well ask the question and get an answer. 16e35e00-9056-421b-8739-8e9df91f0462
  9. Xbox Live Party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party chat issue: parties are disconnecting and saying that players are in game chat but They're in party chat and sometimes audio just drops 8f205263-d7b7-4a15-8c37-0d3ecb7faa55
  10. Disconnected form Xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected form Xbox live party chat: Hello this issue has been persisting for that last week or so, every time i turn my xbox on i cannot connect to party chat. I get the error 0x89231906. This issue has persisted for far to long and...