xbox live party keep discounting on gta5

Discus and support xbox live party keep discounting on gta5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello when i play gta 5 and when i,m in a party for some reason the party keep discounting other player and me and the game keep crashing it not my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrbanerCosine95, Aug 7, 2019.

1. xbox live party keep discounting on gta5

hello when i play gta 5 and when i,m in a party for some reason the party keep discounting other player and me and the game keep crashing it not my Xbox as it new i got a Xbox one s and it only happen yesterday when it updated the operating system

:)

UrbanerCosine95, Aug 7, 2019
  2. UrbanerCosine95 Win User

i did that this morning and it still doing the same thing it only started after the update
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try restarting performing a power cycle on your console:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[​IMG]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xboxbutton on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

Anyone feel Xbox live is dropping quailty ?

My $60 for Live, majority goes to cross party chat and voice message support. Then the occasional gold member discounts. My $50 for Plus goes to discounts and rewards. When PSN gets party chat and voice message support is the day I question, what am I really
    paying for on Xbox Live?
  6. Half Fish Half Win User

Fortnight - Disc

Thats a good point, Brandiesel! Sales do come up sometimes on retailer sites for Xbox Live Gold time cards.

Keep in mind Gold doesnt just get you online features, it also gets you free games every month and discounts on the Xbox Store. Sometimes even discounts on discounts!
Thema:

1. xbox live party keep discounting on gta5 - Similar Threads - live party keep

2. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  3. Xbox Live Party Communication errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party Communication errors: Hi There, I have an issue that has been going on with my Xbox for a while now. When my friends and I are in a party, there is always one friend that I cannot hear in party chat, and he can't hear...
  4. Racist people on xbox live party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racist people on xbox live party.: Hello my name is keanu and this is what happend. First he called me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] , which by the way i'm from south Africa, and it's really offensive. He also called me [Mod Removed...
  5. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  6. i keep getting disconnected from xbox live parties. please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting disconnected from xbox live parties. please help.: okay, so i will be in an xbox live party with friends and get disconnected for no reason. then i can't rejoin unless i power cycle my xbox one. then it winds up happening again. i keep getting...
  7. Keep getting disconnected from xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from xbox live party chat: Every 2 or 3 min I am disconnected from the chat. Started happening yesterday. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? No lag in the game at all. 73e3575e-0e51-4fbe-9f01-26d8dcf6f0e3
  8. Keeps disconnecting from party and/or live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps disconnecting from party and/or live: For a few days now I have been getting disconnected from parties and/or live. Looking at these forums I see many others are having the same issue(s). I am starting to think its an Xbox error....
  9. Xbox Live Party keeps Disconnecting multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party keeps Disconnecting multiple times: So when using the Xbox Live Party me or my friends will slowly each get disconnected from the lobby then sometimes reconnect. This only seems to occur once in a while than a regular occurrence....
  10. Xbox 360 Party keeps disconnecting, games laggy/no connections and disconnect from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Party keeps disconnecting, games laggy/no connections and disconnect from xbox live: My main problem is also that the party keeps dropping and I cant hear anyone. It is NOT my NAT type and its very frustrating PAYING for a service that has been breaking. Recently I updated...