Xbox Live Pass Code

Discus and support Xbox Live Pass Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have forgotten the Xbox Live Pass Code for my Xbox 360 account. How do I remove or reset the four digit code? 96c6e0db-c8cc-4b5e-a40a-3866737ae07c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BinoYeti, Oct 2, 2019.

1. BinoYeti
    BinoYeti Guest

Xbox Live Pass Code

I have forgotten the Xbox Live Pass Code for my Xbox 360 account. How do I remove or reset the four digit code?

:)

BinoYeti, Oct 2, 2019
  2. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Blocking Xbox Live Profile from multi aged family

3. TMZN Win User

3 year old son has set a safety pass code :( how do i get it off!!!!

4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

hacked account

5. medium bloke Win User

pass code

6. TobyHoover Win User

Stopping child access to system settings

You can use a pass code -- a button sequence on your controller -- to control access to your Xbox LIVE account. Once the pass code is set, anyone who wants to use your profile must enter the pass code before signing into Xbox LIVE.

1. Go to Settings, select Account, and then select Account Security.

2. Select Pass Code.

3. On your controller, enter a four-button code by pressing X, Y, the triggers, the bumpers, and the directional pad.

4. Enter your code again to confirm it.

Now when you sign in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag, you’ll be prompted to enter your Xbox LIVE pass code.

To change or reset your pass code repeat these steps. You need to enter the original pass code before you can change it.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-pass-codes
Thema:

Xbox Live Pass Code

1. Xbox Live Pass Code - Similar Threads - Live Pass Code

2. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d
  3. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  5. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  6. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  7. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  8. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  9. **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...: To summarize- I upgraded via xbox live thru an icon that said "upgrade to gold receive 10$ in Microsoft bucks" so I did that...I used a code I purchased and then got a year pass....but never...
  10. help with pass code,Xbox live & gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with pass code,Xbox live & gamertag: My son put a pass code on his Xbox this morning since then it won't let him access a certain gamer tag & when he tries to log in it gives an error code though all info correct! I tried online...