Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

Discus and support Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OneBadMutha, Jan 5, 2019.

1. OneBadMutha
    OneBadMutha Guest

I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian countries trying to get it but it never works thanks to MS security. My performance is always the same.

Also, what do you mean data loss?

:)

OneBadMutha, Jan 5, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian countries trying to get it but it never works thanks to MS security. My performance is always the same.

Also, what do you mean data loss?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

If you feel like your profile is being target by DDOS'ers you will need to contact your ISP to help you handle that. Since you say you have the IP address of those who are attempting to flood your network with spam to spike your ping and lower performance,
    you may want to go to your local authorities and file a formal case with them so they can look into those IP addresses since that is illegal to manipulate servers like that. Unfortunately DDOS attacks or any other attacks to your network is over the service
    providers servers and not the Xbox Live Servers so there is nothing the Xbox team can do about this.
  4. CollapseControl Win User

Xbox Live Problems Recently

As for the topic at hand, I'll start getting on Xbox Lives case when it get maliciously attacked, brought down for a few weeks straight with zero access & have the company not warn me right away of any potential Credit Card leak.

9 years, going on 10, of XBL membership and I can only recall 4, maybe 5 times, I had an issue with XBL. And every time it was either fixed within an hour or I could at least still chat with friends & game.
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

FLASE CONSOLE BANNED.

Hey there bud!

Okay, in relation to your console ban, you will need to post in the
    My console was banned
    forum where the enforcement team will reply to you with full detail regarding your ban. In terms of you potentially being DoS attacked, view the

DoS Attacks | Denial of Service
    page for further assistance and info as to what you can do with this issue!

Hope this helps.
  6. PalZer0 Win User

randomly signed out

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks - Similar Threads - Live Performance Issues

2. Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live: Hi, I would like to install Fable 3 on pc (Windows 10), but I have heard that Games for Windows Live is now shut down. Is it still possible to play the game? Thank you...
  3. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  4. Xbox Live-Multiplayer unter Windows 10 funktioniert nicht [Translator - Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live-Multiplayer unter Windows 10 funktioniert nicht [Translator - Xbox Live...: Hallo, ich kann mich nicht mit den Xbox Live-Multiplayer Server verbinden. (siehe Bild) _______ [Translation - Hello I can't connect to the Xbox Live multiplayer servers. (See picture)]...
  5. User Xbox Live Achievements list erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Xbox Live Achievements list erased: My Xbox Live Achievements list erased by trying Steam PC games back in 2017, this list never came back and the only way rebuild list is load games again. now is Jun 2019 and I like to once more...
  6. Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.: Are you able to connect to Xbox Live, but are getting slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox Live? If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to remedy this...
  7. General Xbox live performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Xbox live performance: I have been a huge follower of x box for many years but it's beginning to get pathetic. As many people did my step son was bought an xbox one christmas day. He was unbelievably excited. It is now...
  8. Xbox Live Gold not performing on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not performing on my Xbox.: This is my second account with Xbox (starting first on the 360 like 8 years ago) and this is the first time I've experienced this. My gold membership ran out on October 8th, 2017. While I had no...
  9. "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360): When making an xnox live account (18-) ffom an offline account ontthe xbox 360. in the last step i get the message "this action cannot be performed at this time". I tried it 3 times at...
  10. How to perform trace route to Xbox Live servers? (high latency)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to perform trace route to Xbox Live servers? (high latency): I would like to run a trace route for Xbox Live to test the connection between my ISP and the Microsoft servers. However, I could not find any information on which servers I should actually ping....