Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

Discus and support Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OneBadMutha, Jan 5, 2019.

1. OneBadMutha
    OneBadMutha Guest

I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian countries trying to get it but it never works thanks to MS security. My performance is always the same.

Also, what do you mean data loss?

:)

OneBadMutha, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks - Similar Threads - Live Performance Issues

2. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  3. xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live connection: I have a Service Alert on my connection. what do I have to do??? 6fc614ae-64c6-43e9-874b-e5f5a104c403
  4. Cant redeem xbox live card gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem xbox live card gold: Card doesn't work work 773dd4d3-5b74-43b1-8c0c-cedd6d9e7b62
  5. XBOX Live - cannot approve child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - cannot approve child account: I am trying to approve a child account for XBOX live. I have already approved the other two child accounts a few weeks ago. When I sign into the child account and go through the acceptance...
  6. Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.: Are you able to connect to Xbox Live, but are getting slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox Live? If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to remedy this...
  7. General Xbox live performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Xbox live performance: I have been a huge follower of x box for many years but it's beginning to get pathetic. As many people did my step son was bought an xbox one christmas day. He was unbelievably excited. It is now...
  8. Xbox Live Gold not performing on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not performing on my Xbox.: This is my second account with Xbox (starting first on the 360 like 8 years ago) and this is the first time I've experienced this. My gold membership ran out on October 8th, 2017. While I had no...
  9. "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360): When making an xnox live account (18-) ffom an offline account ontthe xbox 360. in the last step i get the message "this action cannot be performed at this time". I tried it 3 times at...
  10. How to perform trace route to Xbox Live servers? (high latency)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to perform trace route to Xbox Live servers? (high latency): I would like to run a trace route for Xbox Live to test the connection between my ISP and the Microsoft servers. However, I could not find any information on which servers I should actually ping....