Xbox Live Permanent ban

Discus and support Xbox Live Permanent ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Support , My account mattygunsBX was hacked the other day , someone changed my profile picture and replaced it with an inappropriate photo .... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattTirabasso, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Permanent ban

Hello Support ,

My account mattygunsBX was hacked the other day , someone changed my profile picture and replaced it with an inappropriate photo . This caused my account to get permanently banned . As a long time member of Xbox products and gaming , i need your assistance
    to correct this unjust action. Please let me know what can be done , i dont want to lose all the data which i have accumulated because of the actions of some evil person. I await your response . Thank you

:)

MattTirabasso, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

my console has been banned

Hi bepsipepsiroks

Per the site all device bans are permanent.

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When this occurs, the device
    can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.
  3. Tormaz Win User

What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.
  4. nigelwhite2 Win User

XBOX 360 Block Family problem.

what can I do to remove a permanent banned from xbox live
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Banned xbox

If a console is banned, it's permanent. It will never be able to connect to Xbox Live on any gamerrtag.
  6. mouse1182 Win User

Xbox Membership

selling a xbox live account is against the tos which is punishable by a permanent ban
Thema:

Xbox Live Permanent ban

1. Xbox Live Permanent ban - Similar Threads - Live Permanent ban

2. I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live. PLS ANSWER ME IS URGENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF IM BANNED OR NOU AND WHI TO BUY THE PS4 PLS ANSWER ME!!. My account is PLS...
  3. Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i get banned from xbox live permanently: hi i got banned from xbox live permanently can you unban me abe9a91d-2f38-413d-8410-a5fb760f740a
  4. Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account: Once you get enforcement actions on your account, once they are complete, do they forever remain on your account, or do they go away at some point? a5bd5cf6-d0f7-45ae-94e7-896ca18185c9
  5. Please would someone e-mail me about my son getting banned from xbox live permanently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please would someone e-mail me about my son getting banned from xbox live permanently.: Todays date: 4-12-18 For: enforcement team I did receive an email to state that he was suspended from xbox live until 4-9-18, when he went to play on that night he said he could not get...
  6. Console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: “I want to know why my console has been permanently banned from Xbox Live” af31c851-6df0-4267-b95f-3b788eff6a99
  7. Permanently banned from Xbox Live and it's Killing me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned from Xbox Live and it's Killing me: Hello. My name is Marley Gabor. I had to make a new account to post here because my main account, Marleyg4 is banned. Permanently. I'm 23 years old, don't have a job, live with my mother, don't...
  8. I have been false permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been false permanently banned from Xbox Live: *Note this is not my account that has been banned, I cannot create forum posts with my banned account* Happy Holidays everyone! Recently, I logged onto Xbox live and was prompted with a very...
  9. Permanantly banned from Xbox Live for which reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanantly banned from Xbox Live for which reason?: So apparently I cannot join any multiplayer games, so I looked up solutions on why I am not able to play online, and it said that I have been permanently banned from Xbox Live, yet I have been a...
  10. The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication

in XBoX on Consoles
    The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication: Hello I have logged on this morning to find my account has been suspended till "9999" I have looked through the email sent to me I have no recollection of theft or stealing I will admit I have...