Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Discus and support Xbox Live Permanent Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I received a permanent ban from xbox live after not receiving a single communication ban since april last year which was only a 1 day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DuckBuck123, Jan 15, 2022.

1. DuckBuck123
    DuckBuck123 Guest

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Yesterday I received a permanent ban from xbox live after not receiving a single communication ban since april last year which was only a 1 day communication ban. I found out that the only possible way to even get unbanned was to file a case review on xbox enforcement but when I go on my xbox enforcement history the ban does not even show up so I cannot do anything.

Can someone please tell me how I can file a case review or get my account back I have spent thousands of time and money on this account and it is all gone.

What type of company does this it is literally criminal that they can just ruin your account for messaging people. Ban my communications of give me like a week or month ban but a perma ban after my last ban was a 1 day ban 8 months ago is ridiculus.

:)

DuckBuck123, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  3. Hordie Win User

my console has been banned

Hi bepsipepsiroks

Per the site all device bans are permanent.

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When this occurs, the device
    can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.
  4. Tormaz Win User

What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Banned Xbox for sale

I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or
    can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted
    No,

When a console is banned, it permanent.
  6. nigelwhite2 Win User

XBOX 360 Block Family problem.

what can I do to remove a permanent banned from xbox live
Thema:

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

1. Xbox Live Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Live Permanent Ban

2. I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...: I got banned 3 days ago permanently, i recently got banned back in October but when I go to check the reason. It isn’t showing at all and I think This permanent ban Is a bit too harsh considering...
  3. Permanent Xbox live ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Xbox live ban: I recently got a permanent ban on my Xbox live account using the same username for saying something that would normally just result in a communication ban for a few days. I haven’t had a com ban...
  4. Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live: My old account ODSTxROOKIExx was banned from Xbox Live several years ago. Of course at that time I was too young to be able to do anything about it, and my father was unable to help me at the...
  5. I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention): I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live because my freind who know my Password and loged in it and started commenting Racist things and ETC in order to TROLL Random peoples on Xbox Live... I am...
  6. Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021: Hello, My xbox live account was permanently banned on Jan 31, 10:35am. I am accused of “a pattern of behavior using hate speech directed at other players.” This simply is not true. I cannot...
  7. My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously: I cheated in a non-PVP, offline game on PC, this resulted in my account being permanently banned. Can I unlock my account again? By the way, microsoft thinks I cheated in online games. That is...
  8. Permanent ban banned form xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban banned form xbox live: So do you know fortnite save the world i posted a post on there because the guy was thearthing me to do it because he wanted guns so i made a post that said "looking to trade acc" Acc witch stands...
  9. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  10. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...