Xbox Live Play

Discus and support Xbox Live Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try and play onlie Skate 3 on my xbox 1 it keep saying, “Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blake Novotny, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Play

When i try and play onlie Skate 3 on my xbox 1 it keep saying, “Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE multiplayer functionality” how do i fix this my account is set to the right age and i have gold i dont know what else to do

:)

Blake Novotny, Mar 7, 2021
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Connection to LIVE keeps dropping!

3. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live problems/Canit sign on

4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Playing Xbox Live

Hello Veejai,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You may wish
    to take a look at our support article entitled How
    to cancel your Xbox subscription
    for information on how to cancel or stop renewal charges for your Xbox
    subscription.

In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to complete a
    Refund Request Webform,

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how
    to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation
    email sent to you. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. VibroPlex Win User

play on xbox live

WackMC00, please sign in, then tap on the silver guide button the the middle of your controller, then go two clicks to the right and choose ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, then another click to the right. Under Your Memberships, is your account
    Xbox LIVE Free or XBox LIVE Gold?

• If it is Free, well, only folks with Gold can play on LIVE.
    • If it is Gold, we will need to redownload your profile which may need an update. Here's how:

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Profile deletion

1) go to www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox live play

Hey zero.

This is a support forum for people having issues, you might have more luck finding people to game with posting in the MW2 & Blops forums.

If you click on
    this link
    then select A to C, you will find both forums listed in there under 'call of duty'..

Or maybe post in the friends forum for your region.

Hope you find some cool people to game with.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox Live Play

1. Xbox Live Play - Similar Threads - Live Play

2. Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold: Hi, Free-to-play games (i.e. fortnite and others) are all free on all other gaming devices except Xbox. This is a big blocker for a lot of people to buy Xbox even though it is a technically...
  3. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  4. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  5. Xbox live free to play games issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live free to play games issue: Xbox live does not work for me on free to play games such as rocket league even when I am in the xbox insider delta ring. Is this a region problem because I live in the UK. submitted by...
  6. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?: I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold submitted by /u/Snoo_54863 [link] [comments]
  7. My question is that when free to play games do not need xbox live gold in the delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    My question is that when free to play games do not need xbox live gold in the delta ring: I'm from the delta ring (I have little to beta but I don't think I'll get there in a while) and I want to know when the free to play games will be put in the delta ring submitted by...
  8. Do I need Xbox Live to play multiplayer in CoD Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox Live to play multiplayer in CoD Warzone: It is showing that I am not connected to Xbox Live servers 83346070-83d5-44d7-af1c-b23a41911859
  9. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...
  10. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...