Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

Discus and support Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

for All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live and Banned 4 times now for something I didn't do Wrong and I am
    getting Sick and Tired of your Enforcement team accecpting these reports giving these Random Players that takes advantages of abusing the Player Report System Credit.

If you don't fix this Problem everytime I come up with a random player telling me to Shut Up in Chat or telling me that I am Mad or Crying Im going to start Reporting them and Getting Them Communication Banned if you keep Letting this Problem Progress

or Else Im done Paying for your Broken Xbox Live Service Fix This Problem

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jun 25, 2018
  2. robertsim007276, Jun 25, 2018
  3. how do I report someone

There are a few ways and this link will tell more about it.
    www.xbox.com/.../abuse
    Make sure you report only if the player has violated the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct, which is also stated in the link.

SirSuperKnight, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Hyzrah
    Hyzrah Guest

When you signed up for Xbox Live, you agreed to follow their Terms of Service/Code of Conduct. If they feel that you have not been following these rules, you are subject to the appropriate punishment. You may not think you have done anything wrong, but the
    enforcement team doesn’t “ban” anyone just because. You must have violated the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct.

Hyzrah, Jun 27, 2018
  5. Hello ParanoiaHades25

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, Jun 28, 2018
  6. HYDRANINE
    HYDRANINE Guest
    The level of toxic behavior you bring to this community, especially the Battlefield subset of it, is just not needed. We're at a loss to explain why you resort to the activity you carry on with. Maybe you should stop paying for the "Broken Xbox Live Service"
    as you've suggested and move on.

You've been reported by multiple individuals on our server alone for outrageous activity. I suspect you're going to continue to struggle in finding a home for your gameplay if you keep up the antics. It doesn't help your case when you're documenting your
    own false narratives with multiple posts about your bans (and inability to follow the rules of the service or the servers in which you've played).

I've linked several of those below to make it clear that folks are paying attention to the deceit:

Player Admin Abuse where to Report him

Harassed by a Player threatended to ban my communication

Be Aware Xbox Live Hater going around and Banning players communication

Even the moderator on that last link was not impressed by your inability to not follow simple forum rules. You may want to reflect on the fact that problem is most likely you rather than others. For what it's worth, as much as we'd love to have another player
    join our server to keep strengthening the community, mediocre performance or not that you may possess, we will not be lifting your ban at XBL / North America / [MaD] Metro 24/7 because you simply cannot follow rules and create an imbalance/unfair disadvantage
    for other players who also paid their due.

As noted in a previous thread, if anyone from the Microsoft team needs details/evidence of the events coinciding with this individual's permanent ban from our specific server, please reach out to me and I'll facilitate. Thank you once again for looking
    out for the good of our community!

HYDRANINE, Sep 9, 2018
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You just domt get it

It doesnt matter who starts the fight if you retailiate in anyway that violates the rules you will be equally punished

Block and ignorr and report thqts all you are allowrd to do

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  8. robertsim007276 Win User

Some who is using vulgar language.

9. Hyzrah Win User

When you signed up for Xbox Live, you agreed to follow their Terms of Service/Code of Conduct. If they feel that you have not been following these rules, you are subject to the appropriate punishment. You may not think you have done anything wrong, but the
    enforcement team doesn’t “ban” anyone just because. You must have violated the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct.
  10. HYDRANINE Win User

for All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live and Banned 4 times now for something I didn't do Wrong and I am
    getting Sick and Tired of your Enforcement team accecpting these reports giving these Random Players that takes advantages of abusing the Player Report System Credit.

If you don't fix this Problem everytime I come up with a random player telling me to Shut Up in Chat or telling me that I am Mad or Crying Im going to start Reporting them and Getting Them Communication Banned if you keep Letting this Problem Progress

The level of toxic behavior you bring to this community, especially the Battlefield subset of it, is just not needed. We're at a loss to explain why you resort to the activity you carry on with. Maybe you should stop paying for the "Broken Xbox Live Service"
    as you've suggested and move on.

You've been reported by multiple individuals on our server alone for outrageous activity. I suspect you're going to continue to struggle in finding a home for your gameplay if you keep up the antics. It doesn't help your case when you're documenting your
    own false narratives with multiple posts about your bans (and inability to follow the rules of the service or the servers in which you've played).

I've linked several of those below to make it clear that folks are paying attention to the deceit:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/151627/player-admin-abuse-where-to-report-him

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/xba_gapp/harassed-by-a-player-threatended-to-ban-my/80d68b76-f845-4b51-a057-27fce4fef130

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/143485/be-aware-xbox-live-hater-going-around-and-banning-players-communication

Even the moderator on that last link was not impressed by your inability to not follow simple forum rules. You may want to reflect on the fact that problem is most likely you rather than others. For what it's worth, as much as we'd love to have another player
    join our server to keep strengthening the community, mediocre performance or not that you may possess, we will not be lifting your ban at XBL / North America / [MaD] Metro 24/7 because you simply cannot follow rules and create an imbalance/unfair disadvantage
    for other players who also paid their due.

As noted in a previous thread, if anyone from the Microsoft team needs details/evidence of the events coinciding with this individual's permanent ban from our specific server, please reach out to me and I'll facilitate. Thank you once again for looking
    out for the good of our community!
  11. JerrminRangwani Win User

Hello ParanoiaHades25

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  12. ngocphi Win User

You just domt get it

It doesnt matter who starts the fight if you retailiate in anyway that violates the rules you will be equally punished

Block and ignorr and report thqts all you are allowrd to do
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem - Similar Threads - Live Player Report

2. unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live): Xbox 360 multi player games, get a message this player not allowed on Xbox live, how can i get rid of this and play multi player again. c227c849-2473-4a3a-a7ae-4da99f1a00a1
  3. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  4. XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag: Hello! Access to the network mode in the game Forza Horizon 4 was blocked, how can I remove this lock? P.S. Single mode still works 630e0b43-b26c-4bc4-a80d-a8ed2ef1a6be
  5. On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player: On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player who joins my team, then follows me around throws smoke on me, destroys my gear and tries to get me killed while...
  6. Forced to buy xbox live gold even though single player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced to buy xbox live gold even though single player: fallout 76 single player won't start because screen locks me into buying xbox live gold even though I don't want or have asked to purchase mulitlplayer da3a9dda-fe2f-4b89-8c08-15235062a73f
  7. unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...: there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed] all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been trolling me for over 1 year now and i have them...
  8. How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: or All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live...
  9. im being trolled and made fun of by anther player for 2 weeks now i report it to live and ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im being trolled and made fun of by anther player for 2 weeks now i report it to live and ark: im about to call the cop's im being troll for 2 week's on ark s e game priver by gamer tag [Mod Removed]i report him to live last week and to ark and this week i have hade it up to my head with...
  10. Can I get banned if I send too much reports to disgusting players in Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get banned if I send too much reports to disgusting players in Xbox Live?: In Halo TMCC Matchmaking I always send reports to players who abandon matches, because it´s so boring when all your team abandon, or also there are disgusting players who betray my team, so I...