Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

Discus and support Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vasilene vic, May 16, 2019.

1. vasilene vic
    vasilene vic Guest

Hi all,

i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission to access gta online"

When i check my subscriptions it looks like i am subscribed no problem at the old price of £5.99 good till my next payment on the 25th may 2019 then the next payment will be the increased price of £6.99

Even if i try to pay for a full month it wont let me purchase as it sees me as subscribed!!

Any help would be apprecited!!

Matt

:)

vasilene vic, May 16, 2019
  2. vasilene vic Win User

Thank you for the reply!!

All sorted through customer support : )
  3. vasilene vic Win User

Thank you for replying!!

Customer support had to help but sorted now : )
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Maybe you are paying month to month instead of having the great value by buying a year.

The year subscription is the cheapest one (compared to the monthly subscription).

If not, then, I recommend you to contact MS support.
  5. PickledBell6822 Win User

Hello!

Please try to remove your account from the console, restart it and add your account back.

As you mentioned that you have an active gold until May 25, you should be able to play online games.

If the problem still persist after doing those troubleshooting, please contact the Xbox support for them to check the status of your account Gold service.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem - Similar Threads - live price change

2. Xbox Live Gold Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Pricing: I went to the shops today and noticed that in all the shops that sells Xbox Live Gold, the price has gone up by £10. Having 12 month subscription of Gold for £40 was expensive enough, why has the...
  3. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price: Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020. The...
  4. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...
  5. Xbox Live renewal price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live renewal price: Good morning i tried to renew my sons xbox live yesterday and the price showing for 12 months was £26.50 however i couldnt purchase it at that price for some reason. I stated my son couldnt...
  6. Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...: Ive recived a msg about a price increase of xbox live any info would be appreciated c79e23ab-0cdf-4224-9cfa-14673cffe3ba
  7. Xbox live price increase!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live price increase!!!: Don't buy it straight from Xbox. It's usually cheaper to buy prepaid codes from other retailers especially around the holidays. 3bc44ceb-323c-4518-95fd-ab8a10535adb
  8. Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?: We just subscribed to xbox gold, and recieved a suspension on the same day. What have others done in this situation? d1984ffb-7971-43d5-b471-2aa2296ce472
  9. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  10. Xbox live gold prices in Turkey

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold prices in Turkey: Hello there. about 1 week on live gold membership prices in Turkey I told all communication channels that the most expensive prices in the world. One year subscription 82.57 $ usd. In Turkey 1...