Xbox live privacy concerns

Discus and support Xbox live privacy concerns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you really own the Xbox console after you purchased it . No you dont . Do you own the hardware . No you dont . Next is pretty obvious . Do you own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DISCUSSXBL, Aug 14, 2020.

1. DISCUSSXBL
    DISCUSSXBL Guest

Do you really own the Xbox console after you purchased it . No you dont . Do you own the hardware . No you dont . Next is pretty obvious . Do you own the software , of course not . If you did own the hardware then apps that are not needed to keep consoles
    working would need your permission to be installed . So when Facebook was installed on the Xbox consoles , you were able to request it be removed . I did eventually get it removed . Some people who have had Facebook accounts hacked only to find it installed
    can cause problems . Now the latest one , the Events Beta app that is mandatory for all consoles I have been told it will not be able to be removed . My solution is simple , make people pay for apps or ask before installing extra content . Worse case scenario
    let apps that are not wanted be allowed to be removed buy the user That wold be respecting my privacy

:)

DISCUSSXBL, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Privacy Concerns

There must be a heap of dodgy people that play games as this keeps coming up. I think if you are that worried you should not connect Kinect, not connect to the internet, don't use your phone, don't go outside... Seriously, are you that interesting? haha
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Privacy Concerns

You can unplug it mate, not a problem.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Privacy Concerns

Did you fall asleep in July and just wake up?? You are not required to plug it in....enjoy the NSA tracking your PC through your ISP.....
  5. choppyseize Win User

this concerns privacy

Just so I understand. You want to stop data being collected while using your Xbox ? Or through PC web browsing and stuff?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

this concerns privacy

We are always being watched.
Thema:

1. Xbox live privacy concerns - Similar Threads - live privacy concerns

2. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  3. Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings: Hey guy! So I myself don't own an Xbox console, but I have an Xbox account for Windows 10. I am trying to be able to access groups so I can create my own for certain friends to join. When I...
  4. How do you change your privacy settings on your xbox live account without going onto an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you change your privacy settings on your xbox live account without going onto an...: On the Minecraft server The Hive I can't see when anyone else types in the chat so I learned I need to go change something in my privacy settings. The problem is that whenever I log into my...
  5. Same 14 notifications, and Xbox Live Privacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same 14 notifications, and Xbox Live Privacy: So, I've been staring at the same number 14 on my notifications for months now on the Android Xbox App. I've reinstalled it several times, even on different devices, I've tapped the refresh button...
  6. Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings: I have had an issue with not being able to see chat of people who aren’t my xbox live friends, and I can’t find where to change the privacy settings on the website. Any links to help would be...
  7. Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings: Me and my friends decided to start playing Minecraft pocket edition again, right? We were playing fine on regular Xbox friend worlds, but eventually we decided to start a realm (more online...
  8. Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site: I have no clue why, but every time I try to change privacy settings on the Xbox Site, I just keep getting redirected to the "Change your child's Xbox Privacy settings" The thing is, I'm not in a...
  9. Xbox live privacy settings and forza horzion 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live privacy settings and forza horzion 4: So, I want to be able to get liveries and stuff on forza and be able to access the auction house. Game says no and my 'parental privacy settings' are enabled or something. This is my only account....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...