Xbox Live problem :’(

Discus and support Xbox Live problem :’( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Live subscription since 9 years now and I have automatic renewal every three months. However two weeks ago, the payment is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flexzer omggg, May 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Live problem :’(

Hello, I have an Xbox Live subscription since 9 years now and I have automatic renewal every three months. However two weeks ago, the payment is not spent with my credit card and my account was suspended
    the time I give a new credit card. So I changed my credit card and found my subscription but since this incident I have not the "9 years" on my profile Xbox Live. Did I lose my seniority just because of a payment incident ?! Im very angey if I had loose them
    !

:)

Flexzer omggg, May 21, 2019
  2. Fall of Reach Win User

Unban The Word FALL Please.

It tells me NOT ALOWED ON XBOX LIVE. The word FALL is BANNED from XBOX LIVE. How is something banned from XBOX LIVE not XBOX LIVES problem? As I said its a Microsoft Problem and they have to fix it.
  3. Benny4465 Win User

Long load time / No access to xbox live

well , it seems that this is an xbox live problem , please check the status i have noticed there was a problem with XBOX LIVE service at noon
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

cannot login

Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.
  5. N3BUL0US Win User

Xbox one not doing the first update after factory reset.

6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox Live problem :’(

1. Xbox Live problem :’( - Similar Threads - Live problem ’

2. xbox live connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live connection problems: Hi there, I was on the chat support trying to fix my problem it was time to restart the pc so I done it. After that I went on my email and went trought the link that the support send, we have...
  3. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  4. Problem of connection on my Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem of connection on my Xbox Live: Hello everyone My question is maybe quite stupide, but two days that I’m looking for the answer and I didn’t found anything... With the current problem of connexion on Xbox, I searched a...
  5. Xbox live problème [Translation-Xbox live problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live problème [Translation-Xbox live problem]: Pourquoi xbox des problèmes avec certaines personnes qui utilise le xbox live gold comme par exemple ont ne peut plus installer les jeux gratuit avec gold et il nous déconnecte du en ligne, il...
  6. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  7. Problème de paiement xbox live [Translation-Live xbox payment problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de paiement xbox live [Translation-Live xbox payment problem]: Bonjour. J'ai un soucis, je n'arrive pas a remboursé un retard d'abonnements xbox live avec mon compte Microsoft. Ces le seul moyen de paiement que j'ai. Comment faire ? [Translation-Hello. I...
  8. Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...: Aller compre un codigo de 14 dias de live gold xbox360 y la solpresa que cuando fui a introducir el codigo para canjearlo me pone que ya a sido canjeado y se lo comente por mensaje a un tecnico de...
  9. Xbox live region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live region problem: Hello, gamers! I want to know if it's possible to change my region, because recently i bought an a pre-paid xbox live code and they said it was for the EU zone but my location is Greece and it...
  10. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...