Xbox Live problem :’(

Discus and support Xbox Live problem :’( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Live subscription since 9 years now and I have automatic renewal every three months. However two weeks ago, the payment is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flexzer omggg, May 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Live problem :’(

Hello, I have an Xbox Live subscription since 9 years now and I have automatic renewal every three months. However two weeks ago, the payment is not spent with my credit card and my account was suspended
    the time I give a new credit card. So I changed my credit card and found my subscription but since this incident I have not the "9 years" on my profile Xbox Live. Did I lose my seniority just because of a payment incident ?! Im very angey if I had loose them
    !

:)

Flexzer omggg, May 21, 2019
  2. Fall of Reach Win User

Unban The Word FALL Please.

It tells me NOT ALOWED ON XBOX LIVE. The word FALL is BANNED from XBOX LIVE. How is something banned from XBOX LIVE not XBOX LIVES problem? As I said its a Microsoft Problem and they have to fix it.
  3. Benny4465 Win User

Long load time / No access to xbox live

well , it seems that this is an xbox live problem , please check the status i have noticed there was a problem with XBOX LIVE service at noon
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

cannot login

Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.
  5. N3BUL0US Win User

Xbox one not doing the first update after factory reset.

6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox Live problem :’(

1. Xbox Live problem :’( - Similar Threads - Live problem ’

2. Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s: I bought my xbox one yesterday and i’ve been trying to download games with the free one month gamepass but the download keeps getting stopped randomly while the xbox is still connected to my...
  3. Problems signing into Xbox live for Win 10 in Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems signing into Xbox live for Win 10 in Metro Exodus: So i got Exodus from the Xbox Game Pass, installed after fully updating my PC and now i cannot sign into xbox live in game. I am able to sign in and out of xbox.com and the xbox app fine, but...
  4. Xbox live login problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live login problems: I'm unable to login to Xbox live in Minecraft for Windows 10, only get below screen -any clues what might be wrong? [img] b71f47f5-d142-4cb6-a99f-c4bc770c4a7c
  5. Xbox Live card problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live card problem: I bought a Xbox live gold card and the glue kinda melt, so when i took the sticker that was covering the code off the code came with it and a can't see it. Is there an other way that I can have my...
  6. Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.: Anyone can help me please? I have a problem installing the game "Portal: Still Alive" from xbox live gold, I click on "see price" and then "continue" and the message "Sorry, you can not make this...
  7. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  8. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  9. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  10. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...