xbox live problems

Discus and support xbox live problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys im having a little trouble bung my xbox live subscription but every time i attempt to buy it, it reads "this offer isnt available" what could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moneyman Breon, Sep 9, 2019.

1. xbox live problems

Hey guys im having a little trouble bung my xbox live subscription but every time i attempt to buy it, it reads "this offer isnt available" what could that mean???

:)

Moneyman Breon, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Fall of Reach Win User

Unban The Word FALL Please.

It tells me NOT ALOWED ON XBOX LIVE. The word FALL is BANNED from XBOX LIVE. How is something banned from XBOX LIVE not XBOX LIVES problem? As I said its a Microsoft Problem and they have to fix it.
  3. Benny4465 Win User

Long load time / No access to xbox live

well , it seems that this is an xbox live problem , please check the status i have noticed there was a problem with XBOX LIVE service at noon
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

cannot login

Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.
  5. ECL NAIBOC Win User

All Friends offline

6. Mister Cerb Win User

Probleme xbox live [Translation: Xbox live problems]

Hey there ars3nick!

It sounds like you need to promote your child account to an adult account. Here's our guide on how to do that:

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

If you need help remembering the account name/password for the parent account, you can use the

xbox.com/forgot
    site to try to recover forgotten information.

I hope that helps! ^_^
Thema:

xbox live problems

1. xbox live problems - Similar Threads - live problems

2. problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problema con codigo de tarjeta de regalo xbox live gold[problem with xbox live gold gift...: Buenas tardes, en junio 4 de este año compre una tarjeta de regalo de xbox live gold con valor de $999 en la sucursal de texcoco edo. de mex. como había comprado apenas la consola de xbox traia...
  3. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  4. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Everytime i try to connect to Xbox Live it says the console can’t connect to said Xbox Live and gives me this error code 8015000A ive tried everything but nothing is fixing the problem! Please...
  5. Xbox gold live problem and im on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox gold live problem and im on ios: Hi i play on ios in minecraft when i ever join any server it says i need xbox live gold (i dont have console or pc)and i cant play any server i just can join worlds how can i fix this...
  6. xbox live login problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live login problem: my gmail account got hacked they changed my password my account is currently in review I added a new system to my accoun t but I can't add my information to it what do I do...
  7. ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO SIGN INTO LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO SIGN INTO LIVE: Good day, Please assist. When attempting to log in to xbox 360 live, we complete the necessary information and always get a notification saying the email address or password is incorrect. I am...
  8. Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]: Witam. Nie mogę opłacić Xbox Live Gold. Mam ustawioną płatność telefonem, lecz za każdym razem pokazywał sie komunikat „Odrzucono opcję płatności obowiązującą dla istniejącej subskrybcji i blokuje...
  9. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  10. Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]: intento conectarme a xbox live y me dice que no tengo conexión a internet, pero si tengo conexión, no logro tener acceso [Translation - I try to connect to xbox live and it tells me that I do not...