xbox live problems

Discus and support xbox live problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys im having a little trouble bung my xbox live subscription but every time i attempt to buy it, it reads "this offer isnt available" what could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moneyman Breon, Sep 9, 2019.

1. xbox live problems

Hey guys im having a little trouble bung my xbox live subscription but every time i attempt to buy it, it reads "this offer isnt available" what could that mean???

:)

Moneyman Breon, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Fall of Reach Win User

Unban The Word FALL Please.

It tells me NOT ALOWED ON XBOX LIVE. The word FALL is BANNED from XBOX LIVE. How is something banned from XBOX LIVE not XBOX LIVES problem? As I said its a Microsoft Problem and they have to fix it.
  3. Benny4465 Win User

Long load time / No access to xbox live

well , it seems that this is an xbox live problem , please check the status i have noticed there was a problem with XBOX LIVE service at noon
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

cannot login

Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Probleme xbox live [Translation: Xbox live problems]

Hey there ars3nick!

It sounds like you need to promote your child account to an adult account. Here's our guide on how to do that:

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

If you need help remembering the account name/password for the parent account, you can use the

xbox.com/forgot
    site to try to recover forgotten information.

I hope that helps! ^_^
  6. N3BUL0US Win User

Xbox one not doing the first update after factory reset.

Thema:

xbox live problems

1. xbox live problems - Similar Threads - live problems

2. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  4. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  5. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  6. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  8. Xbox live problems on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems on 360: On my xbox 360, it had been telling me to update xbox live but when i do i come up with an status code: 4488 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070. When i type in the status code for help nothing comes up....
  9. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...
  10. Xbox live problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems: I paid for the Xbox live in the beginning of August and my Xbox live gold expired today(8/19). The Xbox live is suppose to be throughout the whole month. Also, when I paid for the Xbox live...