Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile...

Discus and support Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; sobald ich versuche ein Benutzerdefiniertes Profilbild Hochzuladen kommt die Fehlermeldung das es aktuell nicht möglich ist ein neues Profilbild... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M1ST3RH4S3, Apr 1, 2020.

1. M1ST3RH4S3
    M1ST3RH4S3 Guest

Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile...

sobald ich versuche ein Benutzerdefiniertes Profilbild Hochzuladen kommt die Fehlermeldung das es aktuell nicht möglich ist ein neues Profilbild hochzuladen.

Ich habe es auf der Xbox selber als auch auf dem Laptop und über die Smartglass App versucht. nirgends klappt es. hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen kann?

-[Translation - as soon as I try to upload a custom profile picture I get the error message that it is currently not possible to upload a new profile picture.

I tried it on the Xbox itself as well as on the laptop and via the Smartglass app.
    nowhere does it work. does anyone have an idea what it could be?]

:)

M1ST3RH4S3, Apr 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile picture]

Hi Mister,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile picture]

Hello M1ST3RH4S3,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to change your gamer picture for your Xbox profile. This feature has been temporarily disabled. The front page of
    the Xbox support website explains more about this recent change. We hope this information helps
    M1ST3RH4S3!
  4. Ieander Win User

Microsoft Konto löschen[Translation-Delete a Microsoft account]

Leider nicht möglich.

[Translation-Unfortunately not possible]
  5. OCRyzen Win User

kosolen entsperrung

@ Xxx Jawoll xxX

Sie können nicht entsperren, oder ändern Sie die Konsole, in irgendeiner Weise oder Sie, wird verboten werden, von der Nutzung des Xbox Live-Dienst ...

You can not unlock, or change the console in any way, or you will be banned from using the Xbox Live service ...
  6. IronClee Win User

Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360

Ja aber ich habe gesehen das es nicht mehr möglich ist seinen Microsoft-Account auf seinem Profil zu ändern. Deswegen habe ich nach Alternativen gefragt wie ich den Microsoft-Account doch geändert bekomme.

Geht es vllt wenn ich mein jetziges Microsoft-Konto komplett lösche und mich dann mit meinem neuen anmelde?

LG Clee

[Translate by Mod]

Yes, but I have seen that it is no longer possible to change his Microsoft account on his profile. That's why I asked for alternatives, how to change the Microsoft account.

Is it possible if I completely delete my current Microsoft account and then sign in with my new one?

LG Clee
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Profilbild ändern nicht möglich -[Translation - Can't change Xbox Live profile... - Similar Threads - Live Profilbild ändern

2. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  3. Xbox live 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 360: On my xbox 360, i just redeemed my xbox live but the console keeps saying that i need an xbox live account to continue when i already have one c413625e-528e-4512-8441-cd05e477afdf
  4. Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games: How to login/remove xbox live on xbox 360 games on xbox one c5ea4fcb-1d66-4993-a430-cf461c5cd738
  5. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...
  6. Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]: Canjee mi targeta y no sirvio de nada, no me deja jugar con otros usuarios [Translation-Redeem my targeta and it's no good, it won't let me play with other users]...
  7. Problem with codes and xbox live service locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with codes and xbox live service locations: Hello, I live in Romania, where Xbox Live services aren't supported so I can't set my location to it. I have bought Fallout 4 and it came with a free backwards compatible copy of Fallout 3 and I...
  8. Double billing for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing for xbox live: I paid for an annual xbox live subscription last year and have just realised I was then charged monthly from July for the same thing. I have found it impossible to talk to someone as the contact...
  9. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got a 12 month xbox live gold prepaid card on christmas and when i redeemed it it said i get 4 months of gamepass with the gold. Today the game pass ran out and it took the remaining 7 months of...