Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch

Discus and support Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clara ♡, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Clara ♡
    Clara ♡ Guest

Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around for quite awhile now and nothing seems to be done about it!
    I see other posts saying to"remove and add your profile back to your console" or "hard reset your console or soft factory reset" but nothing works have never seen anyone get past 2,000 followers by using any of those methods so please xbox devs can you find
    a fix for this issue its really frustrating and completely ruins the fun factor of even getting to that amount of followers. Even when other players follow you it legit stays at 2,000 followers. I don't know the requirements for this glitch to happen but it
    does happen to many players some players do get past 2,000 but there are many players still stuck at 2,000 followers even after months so please please please look into this Microsoft! thank you

- Clara

:)

Clara ♡, Oct 7, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Yes, the known glitch. Must do pressure on support to deal with it.

When you go to Contact Us,
    follow these steps to request a call from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options than your category

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. TheRealPay Win User

Have you resolved this issue? If not I can fix this for you. Message me via Xbox.

GT: Pay
  4. HeroicTrigger Win User

Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around for quite awhile now and nothing seems to be done about it!
    I see other posts saying to"remove and add your profile back to your console" or "hard reset your console or soft factory reset" but nothing works have never seen anyone get past 2,000 followers by using any of those methods so please xbox devs can you find
    a fix for this issue its really frustrating and completely ruins the fun factor of even getting to that amount of followers. Even when other players follow you it legit stays at 2,000 followers. I don't know the requirements for this glitch to happen but it
    does happen to many players some players do get past 2,000 but there are many players still stuck at 2,000 followers even after months so please please please look into this Microsoft! thank you

- Clara
    Hey there Clara,

Thank you for reaching out on the Xbox forum. As mentioned it's a known bug. I do understand that it is very annoying for people working on their followers count. Have you looked on https://support.xbox.com/ for a possible solution provided by the Xbox tech
    team?

Good luck, I hope you will have a great weekend. :)
  5. Jehted Win User

- Clara
    i need followers
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi Clara,

We've seen this before, but i dont know if there was a fix for it yet? hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch - Similar Threads - Live Profile 000

2. “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live”: I have been playing Call of duty since March 2020. Today I when i tried to play I kept getting the message “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live” Also a ad will popup asking me to...
  3. xbox live login profile blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live login profile blocked: system worked fine 3 days ago for 8 months then i try to sign in and my profile is blocked there is no issues against me so i close my account many times reset xbox unit even changed my email...
  4. Xbox Live Profile!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Profile!: I accidentally deleted my profile that had xbox live on it and i can’t sign back into said profile because i don’t know the password or gmail and I can’t recover the password, what do I do?...
  5. Xbox live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Profile: Hi on my Xbox live profile my Badge went to 7 and now we’re back to 6 go back to 7 and goes back to 6 and I have Xbox live Gold to 2021 so what is the problem is there a glitch Gamer tag is grim...
  6. профиль Xbox Live [Xbox Live Profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    профиль Xbox Live [Xbox Live Profile]: Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, что с моим профилем? Создавался на первой приставке. Далее приставка была заменена на новую. Профиль сначала восстановился на новой и работал. Потом...
  7. Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Profile: I have recently boight a second controller and a new headset. Since I bought these I have altered a few settings, these include “This controller signs in” to make sure my original controller signs...
  8. unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360: i am able to enter my xbox live pass code thing on the controller after selecting my profile. it then takes me to the add security page where i have to enter my microsoft account, so i enter my...
  9. Xbox one will not stay logged into live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not stay logged into live profile: We have tried everything. Reset, hold the button, disconnecting, reconnecting, and nothing seems to work for more than a few minutes at a time. We upgraded the internet last weem and it is working...
  10. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...