Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch

Discus and support Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clara ♡, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Clara ♡
    Clara ♡ Guest

Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around for quite awhile now and nothing seems to be done about it!
    I see other posts saying to"remove and add your profile back to your console" or "hard reset your console or soft factory reset" but nothing works have never seen anyone get past 2,000 followers by using any of those methods so please xbox devs can you find
    a fix for this issue its really frustrating and completely ruins the fun factor of even getting to that amount of followers. Even when other players follow you it legit stays at 2,000 followers. I don't know the requirements for this glitch to happen but it
    does happen to many players some players do get past 2,000 but there are many players still stuck at 2,000 followers even after months so please please please look into this Microsoft! thank you

- Clara

:)

Clara ♡, Oct 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Yes, the known glitch. Must do pressure on support to deal with it.

When you go to Contact Us,
    follow these steps to request a call from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options than your category

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. HeroicTrigger Win User

Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around for quite awhile now and nothing seems to be done about it!
    I see other posts saying to"remove and add your profile back to your console" or "hard reset your console or soft factory reset" but nothing works have never seen anyone get past 2,000 followers by using any of those methods so please xbox devs can you find
    a fix for this issue its really frustrating and completely ruins the fun factor of even getting to that amount of followers. Even when other players follow you it legit stays at 2,000 followers. I don't know the requirements for this glitch to happen but it
    does happen to many players some players do get past 2,000 but there are many players still stuck at 2,000 followers even after months so please please please look into this Microsoft! thank you

- Clara
    Hey there Clara,

Thank you for reaching out on the Xbox forum. As mentioned it's a known bug. I do understand that it is very annoying for people working on their followers count. Have you looked on https://support.xbox.com/ for a possible solution provided by the Xbox tech
    team?

Good luck, I hope you will have a great weekend. :)
  4. CryingHero Win User

This is a known issue and at the moment there is no fix of timeline for this.

I would keep an eye on the forums and twitter every few days for updates.
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I've seen this happen to my account too, but at some point it started moving again.

I didn't really do anything about it, since it's not really something a user can control as far as I know
  6. dupeys Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

This is not a visual glitch. All my friends have attempted to add me on multiple alt account to see if I surpass 2,000 followers, and instead of me going past 2,000 it just stays at 2,000 and then I lose 2-3 followers randomly.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch - Similar Threads - Live Profile 000

2. Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.: Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I bought gears5 on steam for PC on release and had no issues. Now for about 3 days I haven't even be able to play. I get greeted with...
  3. My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt: My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt and I can not access privacy settings, which means I can not connect to XBOX live from my Xbox one. How can I get this repaired? Resetting just changes the password...
  4. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  5. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  6. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  7. How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?: Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen. My brother when he uses his console and log in with his xbox...
  8. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  9. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  10. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...