XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A

Discus and support XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MissChievousQT, Mar 19, 2018.

1. XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A

Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors

I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and XBox Live connections were fine. Still won’t connect to XBox Live and given error code: 8007007A. Support and
    forum websites had steps to delete profile only, clear cache, and download profile. Did all steps, even shutting down my XBox, disconnecting the power cable, resetting my router, and now it won’t even let me download my profile!!! Given same error code: 8007007A
    “XBox Live profiles can’t be downloaded right now”. I called support and they took my info and complaint. I was told this is a “new” problem that just started last week. There is no fix for it yet and was told I’d be followed up with every couple days via
    email and was given a service request number. No telling when or even if this problem can be resolved. I’m annoyed and frustrated. Not to mention, I asked if I will be reimbursed for the cost of my gold membership seeing that I can’t even use it right now!!
    That matter is pending as well.

Has anyone else run into this problem? What has support told you? If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know!

:)

MissChievousQT, Mar 19, 2018
  2. Bobs Loblaw
    Bobs Loblaw Guest
    Xbox live

same problem, can't log in or download profile...error 8007007A. 2 days now.

Bobs Loblaw, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Getting error code 8007007A

I have been getting error code 8007007A for several days have done everything they have told me to do now can't download my profile back in or get on xbox live keeps giving me error code. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Zombie Gaming10, Mar 19, 2018
  4. XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A

This started last Wednesday, same to me and about 5 of my crew members... I have been on the phone with xbox support and texted with several others... I currently have 3 service request numbers and have done every single little troubleshooting xbox has suggested...
    Still can not download my profile... Interestingly, my husbands xbox live profile which is on the same console can be deleted and redownload with no problems... WHEN WILL XBOX SORT THEIR ****?!?!

Punk Floyd 13, Mar 19, 2018
  5. Vondubs Win User

Please fix 8007007A fault.

Hi there!

We found some good info on how to troubleshoot that error code!

Let's have you follow all of the steps on the
    error & status code search page.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
    As I said. Have tried ALL recommendations and routes to solve this - but still nothing. Gamer tag is recognised on pop up "downloading profile" - but after 3 seconds it "fails to download" and states 8007007A and "try later"

Multiple attempts. Nothing

I pay for live - so not happy
  6. Bobs Loblaw Win User

Xbox live

same problem, can't log in or download profile...error 8007007A. 2 days now.
  7. FishMK1 Win User

keep getting error code 8007007A and cant redownload my profile or connect to xbox live for several

Didn't work unfortunately. Same error 8007007A

ugh...were you able to download your profile at your friends house or you got the error back home?
    Both, I got the usual error 8007007A at home when trying to download my profile and my friend got the same error when he tried to sign in using my profile which was still stored on his xbox.

I will try downloading my profile for the 89327409324235423th time when I get home, and hopefully it will work for me now as it did for you!
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

"8007007A" Error Code

9. MissChievousQT Win User

Error code 8007007a

Same problem...

Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors

I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and XBox Live connections were fine. Still won’t connect to XBox Live and given error code: 8007007A. Support and
    forum websites had steps to delete profile only, clear cache, and download profile. Did all steps, even shutting down my XBox, disconnecting the power cable, resetting my router, and now it won’t even let me download my profile!!! Given same error code: 8007007A
    “XBox Live profiles can’t be downloaded right now”. I called support and they took my info and complaint. I was told this is a “new” problem that just started last week. There is no fix for it yet and was told they are working on it and I’d be followed up
    with every couple days via email and was given a service request number. No telling when or even if this problem can be resolved. I’m annoyed and frustrated. Not to mention, I asked if I will be reimbursed for the cost of my gold membership seeing that I can’t
    even use it right now!! That matter is pending as well.

Has anyone else run into this problem? What has support told you? If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know!
Thema:

XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A

1. XBox Live + Profile Download Error Code: 8007007A - Similar Threads - Live Profile Download

2. Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Not Downloading My Xbox Live Profile: I Turned On The Xbox 360 And Choose "Download Profile" So I Entered My Email Address And Password, Choose A Save Device And I Got Error Saying "Sorry There's A Problem With The Credentials That...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility: I installed Forza Horizon on my Xbox One X. Installation went fine but now I can't start the game as Forza wants to download my profile but its not working as it "can't connect to Xbox Live." Note...
  4. 8015000A error when i try to download an xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error when i try to download an xbox live profile: when i try to download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360 it keeps giving an error. i looked up how to fix it and on here it said that i should clear the system cache so i did and it still didn’t...
  5. Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live: My account has been downloaded onto a Xbox One, however whenever I try and go on games that need Xbox Live it says, your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox...
  6. Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007007A: It has been a week now since my 360 disconnected from live & gave 8007007A code when trying to connect. Not only have I had no live but because I followed MS guide which included deleting my...
  7. Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection + Profile Download Errors)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection + Profile Download Errors): Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...
  8. Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection and Profile Download Errors)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 8007007A (XBox Live Connection and Profile Download Errors): Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...
  9. Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors: Connecting to XBox Live and Profile Download Errors I have an XBox 360 Elite. Never a problem until today. System wouldn’t connect to XBox Live. Tested my wireless connection and the internet and...
  10. xbox live download profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live download profile error: I use the game pass and i want to use xbox live`s games ex)metal slug3 ... when I add my profile, can`t download my profile and i can see error code 8015190A I change my avata but I...