Xbox live profile empty and but still has live

Discus and support Xbox live profile empty and but still has live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I get on my xbox everything was fine but then my gamer picture doesn't show up or my achievements or my character. When i try to enter in a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omegasonic10, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Omegasonic10
    Omegasonic10 Guest

Ok so I get on my xbox everything was fine but then my gamer picture doesn't show up or my achievements or my character. When i try to enter in a game it disconnects me from xbox.

:)

Omegasonic10, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

New discovery: Screenshots do not queue. They seem to be lost in the ether of xbox live.

I discovered something new. When I go to my profile, Captures > (Empty) > Manage Captures > (Empty as I cancelled all queues as they were long and fruitless). By default this has On Xbox Live selected. If I > On This Xbox > All of my clips are there, no
    queue. If I chose to upload to xbox live the queue returns.

But this brings us somewhere..

rottenblossom, Feb 21, 2014
  3. problem to conect xbox live

Hello my profile does not connect any more in live Xbox and still the message 80151011

I have to empty the mask delete and put back(handed) the profile via usb always the problemme thank you for giving me the solution

black ops 7593, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Xbox live profile empty and but still has live

First try to delete your profile ONLY

Then clear the system cache three times using the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then restart your xbox and redownload your profile and this should fix the problem

Death Speed God, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Death Speed God Win User

First try to delete your profile ONLY

Then clear the system cache three times using the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then restart your xbox and redownload your profile and this should fix the problem
  6. rottenblossom Win User

Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

New discovery: Screenshots do not queue. They seem to be lost in the ether of xbox live.

I discovered something new. When I go to my profile, Captures > (Empty) > Manage Captures > (Empty as I cancelled all queues as they were long and fruitless). By default this has On Xbox Live selected. If I > On This Xbox > All of my clips are there, no
    queue. If I chose to upload to xbox live the queue returns.

But this brings us somewhere..
  7. Tazmaniagarry fisher Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

To keep the saved data you must use the profile with which you played
    yes, but with that one i can't connect to xbox live, because there is another empty profile in its place.....So i can play in xbox live with an empty profile,,,,which mean playing ALL the games prom the beginning OR play my saved games OFFLINE...So this is
    my problem!
  8. NijiNoKunoichi Win User

Live xbox empty

Do you mean you can't find anyone on Xbox Live who wants to play Portal 2 Co-Op? If so, try putting a beacon up. Your friends will see you want to play that title and you may have better luck.
  9. ZombieTron Win User

a Message from 'LIVE' ?

We've received a message from LIVE, on Xbox.com it says we can read the message on the Xbox, but on the Xbox the message has no content. The message is there, but is empty.

Anyone else recieved these?
Thema:

1. Xbox live profile empty and but still has live - Similar Threads - live profile empty

2. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  3. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  4. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  5. How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?: Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen. My brother when he uses his console and log in with his xbox...
  6. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  7. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  8. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...
  9. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  10. Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility: Ok so ever since i changed my gamertag i am unable to play backwards compatability games, i can sign in and play xbox one games but when i launch a xbox 360 game, when it asks me to sign in, there...