Xbox live profile empty and but still has live

Discus and support Xbox live profile empty and but still has live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I get on my xbox everything was fine but then my gamer picture doesn't show up or my achievements or my character. When i try to enter in a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omegasonic10, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Omegasonic10
    Omegasonic10 Guest

Ok so I get on my xbox everything was fine but then my gamer picture doesn't show up or my achievements or my character. When i try to enter in a game it disconnects me from xbox.

:)

Omegasonic10, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

New discovery: Screenshots do not queue. They seem to be lost in the ether of xbox live.

I discovered something new. When I go to my profile, Captures > (Empty) > Manage Captures > (Empty as I cancelled all queues as they were long and fruitless). By default this has On Xbox Live selected. If I > On This Xbox > All of my clips are there, no
    queue. If I chose to upload to xbox live the queue returns.

But this brings us somewhere..

rottenblossom, Feb 21, 2014
  3. problem to conect xbox live

Hello my profile does not connect any more in live Xbox and still the message 80151011

I have to empty the mask delete and put back(handed) the profile via usb always the problemme thank you for giving me the solution

black ops 7593, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Xbox live profile empty and but still has live

First try to delete your profile ONLY

Then clear the system cache three times using the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then restart your xbox and redownload your profile and this should fix the problem

Death Speed God, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Death Speed God Win User

First try to delete your profile ONLY

Then clear the system cache three times using the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then restart your xbox and redownload your profile and this should fix the problem
  6. rottenblossom Win User

Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

New discovery: Screenshots do not queue. They seem to be lost in the ether of xbox live.

I discovered something new. When I go to my profile, Captures > (Empty) > Manage Captures > (Empty as I cancelled all queues as they were long and fruitless). By default this has On Xbox Live selected. If I > On This Xbox > All of my clips are there, no
    queue. If I chose to upload to xbox live the queue returns.

But this brings us somewhere..
  7. Tazmaniagarry fisher Win User

Gametag on wrong profile

To keep the saved data you must use the profile with which you played
    yes, but with that one i can't connect to xbox live, because there is another empty profile in its place.....So i can play in xbox live with an empty profile,,,,which mean playing ALL the games prom the beginning OR play my saved games OFFLINE...So this is
    my problem!
  8. NijiNoKunoichi Win User

Live xbox empty

Do you mean you can't find anyone on Xbox Live who wants to play Portal 2 Co-Op? If so, try putting a beacon up. Your friends will see you want to play that title and you may have better luck.
  9. ZombieTron Win User

a Message from 'LIVE' ?

We've received a message from LIVE, on Xbox.com it says we can read the message on the Xbox, but on the Xbox the message has no content. The message is there, but is empty.

Anyone else recieved these?
Thema:

1. Xbox live profile empty and but still has live - Similar Threads - live profile empty

2. Xbox live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Profile: Hi on my Xbox live profile my Badge went to 7 and now we’re back to 6 go back to 7 and goes back to 6 and I have Xbox live Gold to 2021 so what is the problem is there a glitch Gamer tag is grim...
  3. профиль Xbox Live [Xbox Live Profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    профиль Xbox Live [Xbox Live Profile]: Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, что с моим профилем? Создавался на первой приставке. Далее приставка была заменена на новую. Профиль сначала восстановился на новой и работал. Потом...
  4. Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Profile: I have recently boight a second controller and a new headset. Since I bought these I have altered a few settings, these include “This controller signs in” to make sure my original controller signs...
  5. unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to sign into xbox live profile on xbox 360: i am able to enter my xbox live pass code thing on the controller after selecting my profile. it then takes me to the add security page where i have to enter my microsoft account, so i enter my...
  6. Xbox one will not stay logged into live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not stay logged into live profile: We have tried everything. Reset, hold the button, disconnecting, reconnecting, and nothing seems to work for more than a few minutes at a time. We upgraded the internet last weem and it is working...
  7. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  8. Can not access my xbox live profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access my xbox live profile: Yesterday I changed my gamertag for the first time on my xbox account. I changed it from the xbox console companion. after that i tried signing in on my xbox 360 but it did not let me, i had to...
  9. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  10. Xbox live profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile picture: I want to as when it's possible to upload your own profile picture again 9b716caf-b5d2-4454-bd3a-2b5a43553c1f