Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting

Discus and support Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I've been having this "bug" (I'm not sure) for 2 days. I uploaded a custom picture to my profile and it changes after a couple of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cute Ahri irl, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

1. Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting

Good afternoon,

I've been having this "bug" (I'm not sure) for 2 days.

I uploaded a custom picture to my profile and it changes after a couple of seconds, but after few minutes it gets reset somehow. Even trying my old profile picture doesn't work, only the default pictures don't change.

I've been trying on my windows 10 pc and from my phone, both with the xbox app.

I don't know what I can do to fix this.

:)

Cute Ahri irl, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  2. Cute Ahri irl Win User

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

The image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. The following formats are supported: png, jpg. -- Save the image to a USB flash drive, and insert the drive into one of the Xbox One's USB
    ports. -- On your Xbox One, launch the Guide, select your Profile, and navigate to My profile > Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
  4. Cute Ahri irl Win User

The image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. The following formats are supported: png, jpg. -- Save the image to a USB flash drive, and insert the drive into one of the Xbox One's USB
    ports. -- On your Xbox One, launch the Guide, select your Profile, and navigate to My profile > Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
    I am on pc, not xbox, so sadly this doesn't help me.

Thanks anyways
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Profile Picture resetting to default

Hi there Denial,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Xbox live profile content.

I recommend trying to
    remove and re-adding your profile
    on the Xbox
    console to help re-align data to the servers.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting - Similar Threads - live profile picture

2. gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc: Hi I've got this problem with gears 5, it did not launch with xbox profile, maybe it's teredo, I don't know, someone can help me to fix this error ? Thanks d8ad2981-cc3a-4970-9aaa-08a20d06b729
  3. Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it: I sign into my profile that has xbox live that was paid for last week and I try to play any games or start or join a party and it will not let me and send some to the buy xbox live screen....
  4. Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.: For the past while, my tenure badge hasn’t been displaying on my profile, on Xbox App or on Console. But it will display on the 360. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, have the XBA Badge, and...
  5. current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: Just added a 3 month card..... now i'm still getting this.... current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live e019a959-6923-4765-9995-a6d1e0c176c9
  6. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality: I can do something so that he can play because it was written on Just Dance 2018 World Dance Floor 71d3165f-a868-4348-b68c-080610187bc6
  7. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  8. About my future profile picture for Xbox Live, is it inappropriate or appropriate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    About my future profile picture for Xbox Live, is it inappropriate or appropriate?: Is my next profile picture appropriate? I checked the code of conduct here: https://www.xbox.com/fr-CA/legal/codeofconduct but I'm confused about if my next profile picture would be appropriate...
  9. Xbox live profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live profile picture: i havent been an xbox player for long but i was wondering if there is any way for me to make it so that only my favourites can see my actual gamer picture? a61b337a-ddbd-4a36-9714-e5da964b096f
  10. How long does it Take that Xbox Live verify the Pictures we use for Clubs and Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it Take that Xbox Live verify the Pictures we use for Clubs and Profile?: I uploaded a Picture for a Club i own and it needs to be verified, but does it seriously take a whole week? Why does it take that long? I spoke to some friend that told me it toom about 5 minutes...