Xbox live profile question

Discus and support Xbox live profile question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This ma sound stupid, but checking my profile I found that my recent activity is all things I did on my 360. All thingsI've done on my Xbox One are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parraman-305A03F1-4C15-454A-A3E6-EE90F8F1D4D7, May 6, 2014.

1. Xbox live profile question

This ma sound stupid, but checking my profile I found that my recent activity is all things I did on my 360.

All thingsI've done on my Xbox One are not showing. Is there any reason for that? Are they two different profiles?

:)

Parraman-305A03F1-4C15-454A-A3E6-EE90F8F1D4D7, May 6, 2014
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Adding my partners Xbox 360 Username to the Xbox One

That's what I sort of suggested earlier but didn't get an answer

We have a 7day Xbox Live pass so I can now go on the 360 make her profile an online one then transfer it across to the Xbox One within the 7 days

Next question mate, how do I make her profile Live? Lol

EDIT it's ok managed to get account on Live Xbox live profile question :)

leebroath, May 6, 2014
  3. rickyjohn
    rickyjohn Guest
    Gold on 360 and One

Hi all,

So the situation is this. My eldest had a 360 in his bedroom and younger two have one downstairs. Eldest has gold against his profile and one of my other lad has gold on his profile downstairs.

I'm buying Xbox one for Christmas to replace the 360 downstairs. I will put this against my profile and I've read that all profiles on the One can use the gold access. So far so good.

I've also read that this same live account running on the One can be used on another 360. So My question is, can my eldest son use my Xbox live gold on his 360 but against his gamer profile? I'm guessing not and to access live gold on his own profile he''ll need his own gold account?

Probably not described it very well but basically can we have just one gold account between a One and a 360 where only my eldest will use the360 with his own gamer profile.

Thanks!

rickyjohn, May 6, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

This site hasn't been updated yet to show Xbox One activity on your profile.

When it will get updated is anyones guess.

Daft Badger, May 6, 2014
  5. Lupirio Win User

Can I Connect My Offline Profile To My Windows Live Profile?

1 Question, I dont have an Xbox Live Profile on my Xbox as this is my 1st time connecting to the net with it, or am I misinterpreting that my Microsoft/Xbox account is actually a Live Profile itself?
  6. David Farina BR Win User

Can I use more then one profile on the same account.

My ask is almost this.

My xbox are arriving to me on this week and I'm with a question.

I'll buy the live gold for play games online and also to buy digital games.

my questions...

my gf will use my xbox with me, on their own profile. their will have access on the games that I buy ?

and, they can play online using their profile but my live gold ?

its like, the live gold is for the xbox console (and all profiles) or is for each profile, then my gf need to buy gold also ?

thanks
  7. ngocphi Win User

Fable 3 Downloading Errors

2 questions

do you live in an xbox live region?

if not that would be why

have you received confirmation that the migration completed

if so delete your profile only and redownload the profile
  8. zZelmZ Win User

Problems connecting the internet.

cut the long question short - if I delete a profile(this one) on my xbox will it be possible to dowload it from the xbox live?
  9. Daft Badger Win User

This site hasn't been updated yet to show Xbox One activity on your profile.

When it will get updated is anyones guess.
Thema:

1. Xbox live profile question - Similar Threads - live profile question

2. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  3. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  4. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  5. How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?: Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen. My brother when he uses his console and log in with his xbox...
  6. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  7. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  8. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...
  9. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  10. Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Waiting Period to Move Xbox LIVE Profile to New Microsoft Account: This situation I have is very (as far as I know) unique to me and I'm on a deadline (which is explained in this post) so a quick reply is most appreciated. The email I used to make my Microsoft...