Xbox Live Profile swaping

Discus and support Xbox Live Profile swaping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i tried to swap my old profile that my mother had stole from me for about 2 yrs that she had on her microsoft account but i played from when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StableDuck3324, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Xbox Live Profile swaping

Ok so i tried to swap my old profile that my mother had stole from me for about 2 yrs that she had on her microsoft account but i played from when i was in middle school till high school and after i got out she keeped the account and changed the password
    but wouldnt let me swap it when i made my own microsoft account so i made a new profile and played it for the 2yrs but its not the same its not my profile or my gamertag its one i had to make to take its place but now she is giving me my account back but microsoft
    wont let it work first bc i hade a xboxprofile on my account so me and my wife made her one and tried to transfer it to hers xboxlive said sorry unable to transfer so we transfered the one i had to my wife and it worked but it wouldnt transfer it to my empty
    account then when i tried to find out the problem xbox live forced an gamertag on me i thought ok thats just a standered thing for it to do so i looked at all the things that would provent it from working but nothing applyed to me so i tried again but now
    its says that i have an existing online account bc the one xbox forced on me is proventing me from getting my old account back and wont let me delete the one it forced on me and ive tried to contact microsoft support but im not getting anyone through the call
    or chat form the support teams and i dont know what to do does anyone know what im suppost to do or did i get *** by microsofts codeing and practices

:)

StableDuck3324, Mar 31, 2015
  2. bbom
    bbom Guest
    Getting disconnected from xbox live whenever boot a game

download your profile, the update has an issiu whith profiles swaping over from the old format, just sighn out and redownload your profile

3. Lyno3690
    Lyno3690 Guest
    GREAT BRITAIN xbox store credit voucher

i purchased an GREAT BRITAIN xbox store credit voucher put i live in ireland and i am unable to use it , is ther e any way of swaping it please

Lyno3690, Mar 31, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please be aware that you can only move an xbox live account to a different Microsoft Account when the account has been on a console for at least 30 days (without it being downloaded). So if you just downloaded the profile be sure to wait at least 30 days.

Another issue that sometimes prevents movement if when there are still funds (former ms points) on the account.

Please check this link if you are trying the correct steps and for any additional limitations on account movement:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

WPAK, Apr 1, 2015
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please be aware that you can only move an xbox live account to a different Microsoft Account when the account has been on a console for at least 30 days (without it being downloaded). So if you just downloaded the profile be sure to wait at least 30 days.

Another issue that sometimes prevents movement if when there are still funds (former ms points) on the account.

Please check this link if you are trying the correct steps and for any additional limitations on account movement:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  6. bbom Win User

Getting disconnected from xbox live whenever boot a game

download your profile, the update has an issiu whith profiles swaping over from the old format, just sighn out and redownload your profile
  7. Fyer Win User

Can i reset my account somehow

What do you mean you "swaped"?
  8. Razman 2010 Win User

Battlefield 3 Unrecognized Disc

have you tryed swaping the game with another copy?
  9. dupcff212e3-36dd-4dd Win User

Xbox one now stuck in the past.

@x24hrs2liivex swaping between games is dead now for disc users gone
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Profile swaping - Similar Threads - Live Profile swaping

2. Minha foto da Xbox Live, ao meu ver, está sendo excluída sem motivo! [ My Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha foto da Xbox Live, ao meu ver, está sendo excluída sem motivo! [ My Xbox Live profile...: Olá! Bom, quero fazer uma reclamação. Eu estava usando uma foto de perfil há alguns meses e nada tinha acontecido, mas, derrepente, recebo uma mensagem da Xbox Live dizendo que por motivos de...
  3. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  4. How do I enable gamer profile on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable gamer profile on Xbox Live?: It says To access online features, you must be signed into an Xbox live enable profile and connected to Xbox Live. How do I do that? And why? 59b8456d-c00f-40c2-be78-5dd64b697d3a
  5. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: On my main xbox acc whenever I go to play cod mw (along with my other games) this message pops up. I recently just bought a 3 month xbox live membership so I know thats not the issue, I looked at...
  6. This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: I have tried all troubleshooting steps available online. I have even tried creating a different account and using that account but in vain.. Hhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllppppppp!...
  7. falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live [Edit - Translation] - failed to enter xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live [Edit - Translation] - failed to enter xbox live profile: Está dando esta falha - falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live - Ao tentar entrar no Gears Tatics. Atualizei a placa de video e windows mas continua com a falha.. [Edit - Translation] - It is...
  8. Perfil e Xbox Live(Xbox 360) [Edit - Translation] - Profile and Xbox Live (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil e Xbox Live(Xbox 360) [Edit - Translation] - Profile and Xbox Live (Xbox 360): Eu tenho o jogo GTA 5 em Mídia Digital Compartilhada e estou instalando os 4 Packs necessários para o jogo e caio toda hora do Xbox Live porque diz que está conecado em outro lugar,sendo que...
  9. Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games: I created a Microsoft account for my son and added it to my Xbox and I even paid for Xbox Live. PayPal says money has been deducted but when I log into his profile and click on the games to play...
  10. Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...