Xbox Live Profile

Discus and support Xbox Live Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I was just wandering if anyone could tell me how to go about deleting an xbox live account to free up the email, as I'd like to use it on my main... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryanlynn1, May 7, 2019.

1. ryanlynn1
    ryanlynn1 Guest

Xbox Live Profile

Hi,

I was just wandering if anyone could tell me how to go about deleting an xbox live account to free up the email, as I'd like to use it on my main profile instead of an account that is never used.

Thanks.

:)

ryanlynn1, May 7, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Connect existing xbox live account to existing xbox 360 profile

you can only recover a xbox live profile

profiles cannot be merged

you can either join xbox live via the existing profile or recover your existing xbox live profile
  3. Elohmn Win User

how do i connect?

DampishOrchid8, hey welcome.

A few things need to be clarified. Did you at any time either Delete an existing Xbox LIVE Account or use another console in which the Profile for Xbox LIVE was originally on? The Profile that you are trying to use on your Xbox 360,
    is it an Xbox LIVE Profile or maybe an Offline (Local Storage only) Profile that you named after an existing Xbox LIVE Profile?

If it is just an Offline Profile (it will have a Silver "bar" along the top and state "Offline"), it is not an Xbox LIVE Profile. You will need to Recover an Exiting Xbox LIVE Profile or create a new one. For example, the Profile
    you are using to Post from these Forums is an Xbox LIVE Profile. If you used the Recover Feature on your Xbox 360 Dashboard with the Email/ Password you Signed in with here, this Profile would then reside on your Xbox 360 Console.

To explain this a little different, I'll use my Profile "LostKauz". If I used an Xbox 360 that was new to myself, it would not have any Profile on it. If I Created an Offline Profile (it would only exist on that Local Storage Device) and called it "LostKauz"
    it would not be my Online Xbox LIVE Profile of "LostKauz". It may share the GamerTag Name but that would be it. If I tried to Join Xbox LIVE with that Offline Profile of 'LostKauz" it would ask for an Email and Password, since it is not a real Xbox LIVE Profile.

In order for you to Recover your Xbox LIVE Profile you will need to know the Windows LIVE ID Associated with the Account/ Profile (Email and Password).
  4. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

5. UnlivedCougar78 Win User

Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

I have an xbox and i made a xbox live account on my computer and downloaded it. But one of my profiles has all the data but it does not have xbox live is there a way for it to transfer its data to the new xbox live profile or make the profile that does not
    have xbox live get xbox live
  6. OmarLinares Win User
Thema:

Xbox Live Profile

1. Xbox Live Profile - Similar Threads - Live Profile

2. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  3. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  4. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  5. How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox live profiles popping up on other consoles?: Anyone know how to fix xbox live profiles that are saved on another console. But it logs in by itself and name pops up on the screen. My brother when he uses his console and log in with his xbox...
  6. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  7. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  8. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...
  9. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  10. Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility: Ok so ever since i changed my gamertag i am unable to play backwards compatability games, i can sign in and play xbox one games but when i launch a xbox 360 game, when it asks me to sign in, there...