Xbox Live purchase

Discus and support Xbox Live purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i just signed Xbox Live Gold One month FREE trial with my PC to play watch dogs online with my nephew(didnt work) I inserted creditcard number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThalesMagno, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ThalesMagno
    ThalesMagno Guest

Xbox Live purchase

Hello, i just signed Xbox Live Gold One month FREE trial with my PC to play watch dogs online with my nephew(didnt work) I inserted creditcard number as asked and now i see R$4,oo reais(Brazil) charged in my credit card. Please can anybody tell me whats
    going on?

:)

ThalesMagno, Jun 5, 2014
  2. DLC won't work unless connected to the net?!

As long as it's the Xbox360 that it was purchased on.

...AND to the Xbox360 it was purchased on, as drskhaled mentioned above. Just to be clear.

Two separate licences. Either case must apply before it'll work; on the console that purchased it - no connection to Xbox Live required; by the GamerTag that purchased it - connection to Xbox Live required.

Tufty McTavish, Jun 5, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    March update preview

Purchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One is now live for preview members.

ClNTRoN, Jun 5, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

can't buy xbox live 12.50$ offer

5. carolinegrant Win User

"connect to xbox live"

I purchased an Xbox Live gold and it shows purchased and redeemed but not working on Xbox live could this be the reason why as Xbox live sounds like its giving trouble
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live free

Hi, if you purchased a pre owned Xbox, there are no Xbox Live Trials included. You will either have to purchase a new disk game that has a trial (vary by retailer) or purchase Xbox Live
  7. HassanB Win User

Please Help Microsoft "xbox rewards"

Just so you know this purchase has to be the first ever purchase on Xbox LIVE, not first ever purchase since you've signed up for the Xbox LIVE Rewards program.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Still haven't gotten my 60 microsoft points back.

Also, just double check your purchase history. Here's how:

-

View your Xbox LIVE purchase history

-

There are two ways to see a history of purchases you’ve made with your Xbox LIVE account:

-

Go to Purchase History and sign in by using your Windows Live ID (email address and password).

View your Xbox LIVE purchase history on your console:

Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

Go to Settings and select Account.

Select Download History. The items that you've downloaded are listed.
Thema:

Xbox Live purchase

1. Xbox Live purchase - Similar Threads - Live purchase

2. Not able to purchase Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase Xbox live gold: I have been trying all night to purchase xbox live gold so i can play the new call of duty game. In any wvent everytime i try to pay it shows the below message and i cant purchase it. Any help. I...
  3. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  4. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...
  5. I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just purchased a 12month live gold card: I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My current subscriptions include game pass...
  6. xbox live purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live purchase: how do i use microsoft store credit to buy xbox live gold? ef3f07b0-53ca-4877-a7b1-3a9ed681147c
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  8. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  9. I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased an Xbox live card from Argos, how long until my card/code expire?: Hi i purchased a 12 month xbox live card from my local argos, how long until the card/code expire? 6d90a1a9-40c8-4f85-bfe8-e7a5eace80a2
  10. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...