XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account

Discus and support XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SFBowden, Mar 23, 2020.

1. SFBowden
    SFBowden Guest

My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on his so his game tag and memory is all there. Is there a way to switch this?

:)

SFBowden, Mar 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, there is no way to switch it. You could try and get a refund from here
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
    or you could just log in on your sons Xbox, and make it the home Xbox, that way he will still be able to play online if he wants, without
    having to log you in. If he wants the free games with gold, then you would have to get them with your account, but he would still be able to play them with his account.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

4. captrossi Win User

Memberships

I just purchased a 3 month subscription to xbox gold live from my computer on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer this purchase to my other account?
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

can't use gift card

DINAKI,

Unfortunately, this isn't anything you are doing wrong but at this time currency in your Microsoft Account can't be used to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership, which is stated in their

Currency FAQ
    . For now you will need to purchase an Xbox Live Membership Card from a local retailer or use another payment option to purchase the membership online or via your console. Hope this answers your question!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

Thema:

1. XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Live purchased wrong

2. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  3. My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.

in XboX Insiders
    My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.: [IMG] I spent 24.99 dollars on my Purchase for a 4K UHD movie, but somehow, I didn't get that, and that's disappointing, I know something went wrong cause my TV isn't detecting 4K, isn't...
  4. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  5. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  6. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  7. Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...: Hi all, I need some help here. My son saved 60 euros and wanted to by this Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for his Windows 10 PC which has an Xbox app. After he choosing the game he...
  8. Purchased a xbox live voucher with the wrong currency on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox live voucher with the wrong currency on it.: So I live in Sweden and I felt like buying a voucher from a CD key site, the site provided with the voucher and I activated it. The problem is that it's in euro and I now cannot use the currency...
  9. Purchased Xbox Live Gold for wrong account. How do I change the subscription to the correct ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Xbox Live Gold for wrong account. How do I change the subscription to the correct ...: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 for my son. I set up a child account for my son and he set up the associated Xbox gamertag. I also set up a parent account which also seemed to come with a...
  10. Xbox live gold purchasing error ,, something went wrong,,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold purchasing error ,, something went wrong,,: Cant understand absolutely,why its happening every day to me. I just bought xbox live gold 1 month . They mailed me that all is ok and successful, but after 24hours my purchased gold has been...