Xbox live purchases

Discus and support Xbox live purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sir I am not able to purchase a game or renew my Xbox live because every time I am getting cp205 error while adding my credit card. I have tried 5-6... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paramcool4321, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Xbox live purchases

Sir I am not able to purchase a game or renew my Xbox live because every time I am getting cp205 error while adding my credit card. I have tried 5-6 cards. Please please help

:)

paramcool4321, Nov 16, 2014
  2. DLC won't work unless connected to the net?!

As long as it's the Xbox360 that it was purchased on.

...AND to the Xbox360 it was purchased on, as drskhaled mentioned above. Just to be clear.

Two separate licences. Either case must apply before it'll work; on the console that purchased it - no connection to Xbox Live required; by the GamerTag that purchased it - connection to Xbox Live required.

Tufty McTavish, Nov 16, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    March update preview

Purchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One is now live for preview members.

ClNTRoN, Nov 16, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox live purchases

I can't find any info on that code. Have you tried entering the card at commerce.microsoft.com? Is your gamertag set to the same region (country) that you physically live in?

If you still cannot enter the card info or purchase items then you should contact phone support for your region for more assistance.

onyxishere, Nov 16, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

can't buy xbox live 12.50$ offer

6. carolinegrant Win User

"connect to xbox live"

I purchased an Xbox Live gold and it shows purchased and redeemed but not working on Xbox live could this be the reason why as Xbox live sounds like its giving trouble
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live free

Hi, if you purchased a pre owned Xbox, there are no Xbox Live Trials included. You will either have to purchase a new disk game that has a trial (vary by retailer) or purchase Xbox Live
  8. HassanB Win User

Please Help Microsoft "xbox rewards"

Just so you know this purchase has to be the first ever purchase on Xbox LIVE, not first ever purchase since you've signed up for the Xbox LIVE Rewards program.
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Still haven't gotten my 60 microsoft points back.

Also, just double check your purchase history. Here's how:

-

View your Xbox LIVE purchase history

-

There are two ways to see a history of purchases you’ve made with your Xbox LIVE account:

-

Go to Purchase History and sign in by using your Windows Live ID (email address and password).

View your Xbox LIVE purchase history on your console:

Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

Go to Settings and select Account.

Select Download History. The items that you've downloaded are listed.
Thema:

Xbox live purchases

1. Xbox live purchases - Similar Threads - live purchases

2. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  3. My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.

in XboX Insiders
    My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.: [IMG] I spent 24.99 dollars on my Purchase for a 4K UHD movie, but somehow, I didn't get that, and that's disappointing, I know something went wrong cause my TV isn't detecting 4K, isn't...
  4. Xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase: Im trying to purchase xbox live on my new xbox however Qatar is not on the list of countries that the xbox asked to provide at first start up therefore i cant input my card and make purchases...
  5. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  6. Compra de Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Purchase of xbox live gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Purchase of xbox live gold]: Hice una compra de un mes de xbox live, y me denego la compra pero si me hizo el cargo de la compra en mi tarjeta y me cobro 276 pesos a pesar de que me aparecio que no lo pude comprar. Que puedo...
  7. XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account: My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on his so his game tag and memory is all there....
  8. Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.: I purchase an xbox live for 12 months redeem code but when i apply my code to the xbox live account it became a game ultimte pass for 3 months. Can i get a refund for the xbox live code and cancel...
  9. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...