Xbox Live Quest-May

Discus and support Xbox Live Quest-May in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded all three games with gold but when I check my progress for the quests it says that I have zero downloaded. Help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Got Crowned, May 25, 2018.

1. Got Crowned
    Got Crowned Guest

Xbox Live Quest-May

I’ve downloaded all three games with gold but when I check my progress for the quests it says that I have zero downloaded. Help?

:)

Got Crowned, May 25, 2018
  2. Xbox live may quests

i completed everything on may quests but i never got my reward. help!

deadpool54723, May 25, 2018
  3. C H 4 N L Y
    C H 4 N L Y Guest
    C H 4 N L Y, May 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Live Quest-May

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Live Quest-May

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Quest-May

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live may quests

Hey deadpool54723,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Since "Quests" are not an offer that is listed on our MyMissions page, it was not an Xbox Live Reward offer. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales
    and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  9. C H 4 N L Y Win User

Xbox live may quests

Did it reflect as completed?

You can check your status here.

https://www.xboxliveoffers.com/?OfferID=43E2872E-B2D8-424D-A522-9AA57DDE0558&autosignin=1
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live may quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Xbox Live Quest-May

1. Xbox Live Quest-May - Similar Threads - Live Quest May

2. XBOX LIVE QUESTS MAY

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX LIVE QUESTS MAY: I haven't received my award for completing the Xbox live may quests , or received the gift from fortnite for completing it bcc83dc9-b168-462d-a6a2-b8d80aded1c3
  3. Xbox live may quests

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live may quests: i completed everything on may quests but i never got my reward. help! 45979817-0d1e-4a57-8544-58416c918cdc
  4. Xbox Live Quests For May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quests For May: I completed Xbox Live Quest for May, but have not received anything through the Xbox Message Center. dcab866a-8695-4933-ac85-88b0d1e4b465
  5. Xbox Live Quests for May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quests for May: Hi, My issue is regarding the Xbox Quests for May. Basically, I have completed them all but, one of them (Download games) did not track properly. The requirement was to download 2, and I...
  6. May's Xbox live quests and reward concern

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May's Xbox live quests and reward concern: I've completed all the objectives this month and it's stating one is only 50% I'm trying to have it fixed so I don't miss it on my exclusive Fortnite reward for quest completion this May for live...
  7. Xbox Live Quests-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quests-May: I’ve downloaded all three games with gold but when I check my progress for the quests it says that I have zero downloaded. Help? c71c0dbf-6c55-4edc-8309-fe9a3e4c3f10
  8. May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Live Quest (Downloads not registering): I’ve downloaded the free games with gold for May on both my Xbox’s but my completion % is still 0. Anyone else having this issue? Xbox Quests | Xbox 00be6e8e-c8aa-4f5d-8a10-ad698d5212a7
  9. May Xbox Live Quest Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Live Quest Issues: The online quest tracker does not seem to be fully functioning for me. I know for certain I have logged into my account almost every single day of May. I play Fortnite for at least an hour every...
  10. Xbox Live Gold May Quests 2 Game Downloads Not Counting

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold May Quests 2 Game Downloads Not Counting: Hi, I chatted with somebody from the Xbox Support team and they weren't able to resolve my issue. I've downloaded 2 games from the Games with Gold May lineup (Streets of Rage & Super Mega...