Xbox Live Redeem Code

Discus and support Xbox Live Redeem Code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My step father, Robert Palmer, had purchased me an XBOX Live Gold 6 month membership off a amazon. I already have an XBOX account that only has my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bdbennett0531, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Live Redeem Code

My step father, Robert Palmer, had purchased me an XBOX Live Gold 6 month membership off a amazon.

I already have an XBOX account that only has my information and not his... Since he bought it off his amazon account the digital code was automatically sent to his email which I tried redeeming on my XBOX account but it contentiously says the code has already
    been redeemed and that I have to use an unused one. Is there something I am doing wrong or did it it mistake his email to be connected on a XBOX account?

Thank you in advanced!!

:)

bdbennett0531, Apr 21, 2020
  2. MrMarooca Win User

Status Code: 80070057

Try redeeming the code on the Xbox Live website. Login to the Xbox website, then go to view profile, then click redeem code.
  3. DanielSchibuk Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using

Purchasing through console works as well as redeeming codes using Redeem Code in Xbox Live menu on Xbox web-site.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Halo spartan ****

Hi,

Try redeeming it here, go to the Xbox live Tab then Redeem code. that's if they have provided the code.

Happy Gaming!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite - Standard editon for a friend

You'll receive a message on your xbox live profile with a redeemable code in it.

Send the code to your friend and he can redeem it.
  6. Casin007Royale Win User

Gamestop Unique Rosters

You have to redeem the code through the game, so go into the xbox live area and select redeem code and it should work.
Thema:

Xbox Live Redeem Code

1. Xbox Live Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Live Redeem Code

2. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  3. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  4. XBOX Live Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live Redeem Code: Hi, Just wondering if there are issues with redeeming codes? I used my points to buy XBOX live for 3 months but when I entered the code it says it has already been redeemed yet I dont see it...
  5. code for live gold redeemed on pc but does not appear on the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    code for live gold redeemed on pc but does not appear on the console: Hello! yesterday i redeemed my subscription code for 6 months of live gold in my microsoft account through my pc. In my PC account the subscription is activated and in my console xbox360 I have...
  6. Xbox live redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live redeem code: I redeemed the xbox live code, several times and it still doesn't work then i bought the one dollar xbox game pass with gold 5 times and nothing worked.i even tried on microwsoft.com what do...
  7. i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.: it came with my Xbox and i dont know what to do. 03cf7f8a-b84b-4579-85fe-c7e320c86937
  8. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code]: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  9. Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work: I hope someone can help, so I purchased 12 month xbox live from Walmart, they emailed me the code to redeem, I redeemed it and my xbox live still doesn't work.. 311be739-a627-48a0-9fcd-9d8ecda40599
  10. Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues: Hi all, I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to xbox live, and my subscriptions tab says I don't...