Xbox Live Refund

Discus and support Xbox Live Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, to make a long story short. We've redeemed a 3 month Xbox Live code on 12/23/2018 and got 4 months in total which expired on 3/26/2019. We forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Schtrooklee, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Schtrooklee
    Schtrooklee Guest

Xbox Live Refund

So, to make a long story short. We've redeemed a 3 month Xbox Live code on 12/23/2018 and got 4 months in total which expired on 3/26/2019. We forgot to enter a new 3 month code and since we forgot to both turn off recurring billing and enter a new code
    we've now been charged for another 3 months of Xbox Live. Now, when we visit our Payment/Billing section, we're told that this particular payment is still pending. We've setup our Billing thru Paypal, which says the payment has been preapproved. We still haven't
    seen the charge on our credit card linked to our Paypal account (it usually takes a day or two for it to appear on our credit card statement). We tried cancelling Xbox Live subscription, but it says it is paid for up until 3/25/2019. We've since then only
    stopped/cancelled recurring billing (didn't cancel the subscription) and were informed that our Xbox Live access will be cancelled as of 3/25/2019. Today is 3/26/2019. What can we do at this point? Should we wait for a refund? Is a refund possible? We have
    a redemption code for another 3 months of Xbox Live but are unsure whether should we enter it now and redeem it or wait for a refund? Can someone help? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Schtrooklee, Mar 28, 2019
  2. TumyStxx Win User

I`ve bought Skyrim in XBox shop

Unfortunately, there are no refunds in the XBOX live market place.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  4. MisterSwitch Win User

400 ms points to free

All Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases are non-refundable
  5. GoDz x Warfarez Win User

I need a refund on the Season pass.

Xbox Live can't refund digital items when brought,

It's in the digital terms legal stuff,

Xbox Support Teams can't let you refund as well im afraid!
  6. KillerLS69 Win User

sea of thieves fort of the damned

thank you but the refund is for thepurchase on the xbox live store but thank
Thema:

Xbox Live Refund

1. Xbox Live Refund - Similar Threads - Live Refund

2. Reembolso parcial assinaturas Live Gold e EA [Translate] Partial refund Live Gold and EA...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso parcial assinaturas Live Gold e EA [Translate] Partial refund Live Gold and EA...: Olá, tive um Xbox One S furtado e provavelmente não será recuperado e nem comprarei outro agora. É possível fazer um reembolso parcial das assinaturas Live Gold e EA a partir da data do furto???...
  3. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  4. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  5. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  6. Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...: Estou sem o console Xbox One a mais de um ano e recentemente recebi uma cobrança de 149,00 R$ no cartão de credito, fui procurar saber e vi que a live gold foi renovada sem a minha permissão,...
  7. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.: This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for...
  8. Xbox live refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live refund: Hi just wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to get a refund on a xbox live subscription and if so how please and thank you a24af7b9-c0e2-41fd-892e-7d10243cf581
  9. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  10. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...