Xbox Live Refund

Discus and support Xbox Live Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, to make a long story short. We've redeemed a 3 month Xbox Live code on 12/23/2018 and got 4 months in total which expired on 3/26/2019. We forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Schtrooklee, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Schtrooklee
    Schtrooklee Guest

Xbox Live Refund

So, to make a long story short. We've redeemed a 3 month Xbox Live code on 12/23/2018 and got 4 months in total which expired on 3/26/2019. We forgot to enter a new 3 month code and since we forgot to both turn off recurring billing and enter a new code
    we've now been charged for another 3 months of Xbox Live. Now, when we visit our Payment/Billing section, we're told that this particular payment is still pending. We've setup our Billing thru Paypal, which says the payment has been preapproved. We still haven't
    seen the charge on our credit card linked to our Paypal account (it usually takes a day or two for it to appear on our credit card statement). We tried cancelling Xbox Live subscription, but it says it is paid for up until 3/25/2019. We've since then only
    stopped/cancelled recurring billing (didn't cancel the subscription) and were informed that our Xbox Live access will be cancelled as of 3/25/2019. Today is 3/26/2019. What can we do at this point? Should we wait for a refund? Is a refund possible? We have
    a redemption code for another 3 months of Xbox Live but are unsure whether should we enter it now and redeem it or wait for a refund? Can someone help? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Schtrooklee, Mar 28, 2019
  2. TumyStxx Win User

I`ve bought Skyrim in XBox shop

Unfortunately, there are no refunds in the XBOX live market place.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection

You can request a refund from here
    xbox.com/refund

There is currently an issue with Xbox Live, which might cause problems with getting a refund. Waiting a few hours might help.
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

400 ms points to free

All Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases are non-refundable
  6. KillerLS69 Win User

sea of thieves fort of the damned

thank you but the refund is for thepurchase on the xbox live store but thank
Thema:

Xbox Live Refund

1. Xbox Live Refund - Similar Threads - Live Refund

2. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  3. Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]: Bonjour, J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via :https://support.xbox.com/contact-us par le bouton "contactez...
  4. Xbox live cancel refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live cancel refund: Why did my xbox live cancel and refuned when i never request any of this? a529b8e9-22d1-4d72-a2ab-f213a8e71042
  5. Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik kan mijn xbox live gold niet terugbetalen[Translation-I can't refund my xbox live gold]: Ik was vergeten geld toe te voegen aan mijn microsoft account en nu is mijn xbox live gold geblokkeerd tot ik weer betaal. Nou heb ik al 6 keer geprobeerd om via ideal 0.01 cent te betalen, maar...
  6. Xbox live refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live refund: Hello, I had an xbox live subscription that was payed for in full for 12 months. I wanted to try the game pass ultimate for 1 euro. I cancelled the ultimate subscription after 2-3 days and was...
  7. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  8. Xbox live refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live refund: Hey, sorry to bother you but my family and I purchased xbox live for a year but it only works on one account. We were wondering if we purchased it with the wrong account and since we have four...
  9. Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!: I purchased 1 year xbox live months ago and accidentally bought the game pass and quickly cancelled it and it stole my xbox gold membership to which i still had several months left and it never...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: My Xbox Live Gold Membership renews in February. This year I realized I don't use the services at all any longer so when the billing information wasn't updated I allowed the subscription to lapse....