Xbox Live refund

Discus and support Xbox Live refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm having to many problems with xbox and will return it. can I get a refund on my one year membership dec7cf79-8560-48b8-9d0e-e373c2430478 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bugmatch, Feb 9, 2014.

1. bugmatch
    bugmatch Guest

Xbox Live refund

i'm having to many problems with xbox and will return it. can I get a refund on my one year membership

:)

bugmatch, Feb 9, 2014
  2. Microsoft refunds $8,000 Xbox bill

Should have told him no cash refund, but we will put the funds towards 130 years of Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. Youre welcome.

ImDarkwingDuck, Feb 9, 2014
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Anyone else getting preorder refunds from Amazon or elsewhere?

I am going thru my email and I have 2 refunds from Amazon on my Xbox One games.
    I got this same email for all the games I preordered thru Amazon, bring the game cost
    down to only $48.99 each.

Item: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox One
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B00CX6XKK6
    Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $11.00
    Item Tax Refund: $0.77

rkkeller, Feb 9, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Xbox Live refund

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the console.

You would need to speak with Phone Support about that one, it's not something that can be answered by anyone on the forums.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

maxen, Feb 9, 2014
  5. TumyStxx Win User

I`ve bought Skyrim in XBox shop

Unfortunately, there are no refunds in the XBOX live market place.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

400 ms points to free

All Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases are non-refundable
  8. GoDz x Warfarez Win User

I need a refund on the Season pass.

Xbox Live can't refund digital items when brought,

It's in the digital terms legal stuff,

Xbox Support Teams can't let you refund as well im afraid!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium refund in Germany - how to get it?

Sorry, but refunds are not offered for purchases made on the Xbox Live service.
Thema:

Xbox Live refund

1. Xbox Live refund - Similar Threads - Live refund

2. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  3. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  4. Xbox Gold Live Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live Refund: Hello. On 24.05.2019, my Xbox Live Gold membership was automatically renewed, but I wasn't aware of the issue because there was no information about the price increase you made at the product...
  5. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  6. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  7. 엑스박스 라이브 결제가 됬는데 환불 받고 싶습니다.[I have a Xbox Live payment and would like a refund.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 라이브 결제가 됬는데 환불 받고 싶습니다.[I have a Xbox Live payment and would like a refund.]: 엑스박스 라이브 결 가 됬는데 환불 받 싶습니다. 작년 7월에 마지막으로 속하면서 카드결 보를 지운거 같은데 다른 계 의 카드 보로 결 가 된거 같네요 지금 엑스박스원 엑스를 가지 있지도 않 앞으로 사용 일도 없습니다. 환불 받 싶습니다. [Translation - I have a Xbox Live payment and would like...
  8. EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...: Eu fiz a compra da EA Access e Live Gold Comprei a Access no dia 04/04 e um dia depois expirou e foi reembolsado o valor dos dois sem eu pedir grr Gostaria de saber porque reembloouro valor dos...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund or Credit: Hello. I purchased the Xbox Live Gold 3 Month subscription for $24.99, the same day it was cancelled and I was suppose to be getting a refund to use it towards the discounted Xbox Live Gold 3...
  10. 라이브 환불 [Translation - Live Refunds]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    라이브 환불 [Translation - Live Refunds]: 작년에 한번 결재한 라이브가 3개월 단위로 28,800원씩 결재가 되 있었습니다. 12월에 카드결재 내역을 보 추가 결재는 막았으나, 그 에는 내역이 오지도 않았습니다. 라이브를 해본 도 없는대...결재 내역통보도 없 환불 부탁드립니다. ----------- [Mod Translation - The last live concert was...