Xbox live region problem

Discus and support Xbox live region problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, gamers! I want to know if it's possible to change my region, because recently i bought an a pre-paid xbox live code and they said it was for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bosstride, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Bosstride
    Bosstride Guest

Xbox live region problem

Hello, gamers! I want to know if it's possible to change my region, because recently i bought an a pre-paid xbox live code and they said it was for the EU zone but my location is Greece and it says it doesn't work with my region. Please help me.

:)

Bosstride, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

"Resedent Evil 6" Downloading troubles.

Since Estonia isn't an Xbox live region it won't work

Your physical region must match your actual region

But since you don't live in an Xbox live region you will continue to have problems
  3. Luay Tuk Win User

DiRT Showdown can't download

i read is a problem of region match and i change my region but the issues persist, Xbox don't have a south american region, and i don't live in Mexico or Argentina.

i think the problem is Xbox itself.

i dowloaded Killer Instinct and no problem.

Solutions?
  4. AndreiNumber9 Win User

"Resedent Evil 6" Downloading troubles.

so it means, that my phisical region (Estonia) isn't an Xbox Live region, and I still have problems with it? Thanks.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Backward Compatibility games

@ruloxp well you just stated the source of your problem

Uruguay is not an xbox live region

therefore the content isn't available in your region

for the best experience with xbox live your account region must reflect your actual region

since that's not possible you cannot get it
  6. ZombieTron Win User

I demand what's rightfully mine.

That wont solve your problem, most region locks on Xbox are based on IP address, not where the region your Xbox Live account is set to.
Thema:

Xbox live region problem

1. Xbox live region problem - Similar Threads - live region problem

2. Xbox Live region problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live region problem: Hello everyone, I have a problem with Xbox Live. I used to live in Mexico and therefore have a mexican Xbox 360 (I guess is an american device). I moved to France and brought my Xbox with me and...
  3. Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions: Hi Microsoft, I understand the free Xbox One game release for this month is NHL 2019. However, in Singapore, we recieved Race the Sun instead. Similarly, previous month, we did not receive the...
  4. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  5. Xbox Live Gold - Wrong Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold - Wrong Region: So, I bought for my little brother - 12 months Xbox Live Gold from cdkeys and after I have tried to redeem the code through the Xbox and through the pc (Microsoft Web), I received the same error:...
  6. Xbox live Rewards Region Problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live Rewards Region Problem: Reference Number : 1425711780 Previous Forum Post Link: Xbox rewards problem Check it for details I need to know if my region details are all correct and does not have a mismatch MS support...
  7. The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Problem About The Change of My XBOX LIVE Account Region(关于我XBOX ...: Eng: Hello. I carelessly changed my Xbox Live Region from Hong Kong to Taiwan just now. I didn't meant it.I just want to figure out where exactly my Xbox Live Account belongs to. As a result,I...
  8. Army of TWO Xbox 360 live gold region problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Army of TWO Xbox 360 live gold region problem: I can't download Army of TWO on games with gold because i'm from Romania and i have PAL but the game is in nstc only.Please put the game on PAL too! 505f593c-55fc-42f6-a23e-d5b8403ece19
  9. Region problem for Xbox Live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region problem for Xbox Live purchase: I am trying to set my account's location/region to Guam but I can't find it. I am not able to purchase Xbox Live because of this. WHY is Guam not listed? f226c902-8882-4d4b-b651-2f0b9463a530
  10. Problem of Changing the region of your Xbox LIVE account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem of Changing the region of your Xbox LIVE account: Hello, I got a problem which I can not Change the region of your Xbox LIVE account. from Hongkong to United States. I have not change the region of my account for 1 year at least, and I don't...