XBOX LIVE RENEW GOLD and get two free Xbox One games

Discus and support XBOX LIVE RENEW GOLD and get two free Xbox One games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox Live | Xbox I have not received the email with game codes yet. Please check and update. This is the offer. It mentions specifically that all... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RoboticTrack219, Dec 22, 2014.

1. XBOX LIVE RENEW GOLD and get two free Xbox One games

Xbox Live | Xbox

I have not received the email with game codes yet. Please check and update.

This is the offer. It mentions specifically that all game codes will be emailed before the offer ends.

1. The Promotion starts at 00:00 GMT+8 on 16 of October 2014 and ends at 23:59 GMT+8 on 15 January 2015 or while supplies last

2. All residents of Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Korea of who have registered for the ‘Promotion’ by purchase and redemption of a 12 month gold membership with valid proof of purchase from participating retailers or Xbox dashboard online. The qualified
    individual will be notified between 00:00 GMT+8 on 16 October and 23:59 GMT+8 on [31 January 2015] through email

3. Game offer must be redeemed 00:00 GMT+8 on 1st October and 23:59 GMT+8 on 30th June 2015. Unredeemed and unused game offers will be forfeited

4. For full terms & conditions, please go to www.xbox.com/en-IN/xboxliveoffer/terms

:)

RoboticTrack219, Dec 22, 2014
  2. MatthewBeall
    MatthewBeall Guest
    MatthewBeall, Dec 22, 2014
  3. VKV007
    VKV007 Guest
    free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ends

X box Live Gold membership gave me free Games with Gold every month: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. which I downloaded to my console. My subscription ended on8/8/2018. but all games i downloaded during my subscription are not playable right
    now and asking for renew subscription. why this is so.. is free games are not really free

VKV007, Dec 22, 2014
  4. XBOX LIVE RENEW GOLD and get two free Xbox One games

www.xbox.com/.../terms

Even the T&C says that it will be emailed with 14 days. Now it has been 22 days (I purchased the subscription on 1st December. Please check and update ASAP!

RoboticTrack219, Dec 22, 2014
  5. VKV007 Win User

free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ends

X box Live Gold membership gave me free Games with Gold every month: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. which I downloaded to my console.But all games i downloaded during my subscription are not playable right now and asking for renew subscription

That means these are not really free.Only advertisement gimmick
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

About Xbox LIVE Gold (X360)

1) The free games with gold will be available to you as long as you have gold membership

2) With free games with gold you can get 2 games for xbox 360 and 2 games with xbox one every month

3) The payment depends from the form you prefer: 1 month renewal, 3 months renewal, yearly renewal
  7. RoboticTrack219 Win User

www.xbox.com/.../terms

Even the T&C says that it will be emailed with 14 days. Now it has been 22 days (I purchased the subscription on 1st December. Please check and update ASAP!
  8. A Scruffy Nerd Win User

Fable 3 on Demand Free?

www.gametrailers.com/.../xbox-live-gold-members-will-get-two-free-games-per-month
  9. A Scruffy Nerd Win User

Fable 3 on Demand Free?

www.gametrailers.com/.../xbox-live-gold-members-will-get-two-free-games-per-month
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE RENEW GOLD and get two free Xbox One games - Similar Threads - LIVE RENEW GOLD

2. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  3. xbox live gold renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold renew: need to renew my live gold. i paid yesterday with my card automaticly for 3 month. need to renew status or bring money back daea1695-f368-47a3-ac1e-36780922cddb
  4. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message: "Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August 25, 2019. Your recurring billing is...
  5. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  6. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  7. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  8. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  9. renew xbox live gold in different country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renew xbox live gold in different country: Hello, I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change...
  10. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...