Xbox Live renewal/3000 gold rewards member?

Discus and support Xbox Live renewal/3000 gold rewards member? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I renewed my xbox live account today. I purchased the Titanfall 12+1 month free. There was a deal that if I spent $15 dollars or more, I would get a $5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xXRichBlackXx, May 15, 2014.

1. Xbox Live renewal/3000 gold rewards member?

I renewed my xbox live account today. I purchased the Titanfall 12+1 month free. There was a deal that if I spent $15 dollars or more, I would get a $5 digital code if I uploaded my receipt to my phone and texted it to 30364. Still havent gotten anything.
    I also have read here in the forums that if you renew the xbox live that you get 3000 gold? Is this true? And will I receive this as well? Thanks

:)

xXRichBlackXx, May 15, 2014
  2. Dealt Fate
    Dealt Fate Guest
    Xbox Gold renewal reward points.

I renewed my Xbox gold on auto renewal for 12 months and thought I would receive 3000 reward points instead received 100 points per $10 I spent. Is this right or am I entitled to more reward points.

Dealt Fate, May 15, 2014
  3. BilalHabib
    BilalHabib Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards

I bought 12 month gold but xbox live rewards are not giving me the 3000 credits

BilalHabib, May 15, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

If you already a XBOX LIVE rewards member and did not over laped. You will recived the 12 mos renewed rewards in a few days. It automatic and no need some kind of paper to show that you did. But you might be talking diffrent progame.

Dakrkplayer2, May 17, 2014
  5. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Xbox Rewards

After checking out the Rewards Faq they have removed the 3000 points for renewing Gold and the survey will happen every 2 or 3 months.

The Faq states that they are reworking the way to earn rewards but it features the current Media Punch card as what to expect in the future. Not to rewarding at all.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

If you already a XBOX LIVE rewards member and did not over laped. You will recived the 12 mos renewed rewards in a few days. It automatic and no need some kind of paper to show that you did. But you might be talking diffrent progame.
  7. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

xbox live gold renewal rewards not received any at all for renewing gold

As of July 1st, 2014 we are no longer rewarded for renewing Xbox Live Gold.
  9. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

No rewards for my subscription renewals

As of July 1st, 2014 we are no longer rewarded for Xbox Live Gold Renewal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live renewal/3000 gold rewards member? - Similar Threads - Live renewal 3000

2. Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]: Salve. Ho fatto abbonamento annuale pagando con pay pal. Eppure mi dicono che il tinnovo non è andato a buon fine. Ho la mail di conferma rinnovo. Ho risposto ai dolleciti di pagamento ma non...
  3. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  4. xbox live gold renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold renew: need to renew my live gold. i paid yesterday with my card automaticly for 3 month. need to renew status or bring money back daea1695-f368-47a3-ac1e-36780922cddb
  5. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message: "Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August 25, 2019. Your recurring billing is...
  6. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  7. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  8. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  9. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  10. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Auto-Renew: Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't...