Xbox Live renewal price

Discus and support Xbox Live renewal price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good morning i tried to renew my sons xbox live yesterday and the price showing for 12 months was £26.50 however i couldnt purchase it at that price... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ResurgentBow39, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Live renewal price

Good morning

i tried to renew my sons xbox live yesterday and the price showing for 12 months was £26.50 however i couldnt purchase it at that price for some reason. I stated my son couldnt purchase as he was a child and to ask a parent with a hug and please but
    i couldnt do it at that price?

Many thanks

Xbox Live renewal price [​IMG]

:)

ResurgentBow39, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Annual Subscription Price Complaint

3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Xbox Live Gold Activation

You have Xbox Live its showing you have a Gold Account on here just be careful when Xbox is due for renewal as Microsoft will automatically renew it

I use CD Keys for Xbox Live usually get a good price on there website :)
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox live price increase!!!

Hmm...over priced? 4 free games a month, discounts on other games through Deals with Gold.

$60 a year in the US for 12 months but I got it on sale for $42.

Xbox Live Gold subscription changes FAQ

As of 18 February 2016, the price of Xbox Live subscriptions will be increasing. If your subscription is currently set to renew automatically before 18 February 2016, you’ll be charged the current price at the time of your next scheduled auto renewal. If
    your subscription is currently set to renew automatically after 18 February 2016, you’ll be charged the new price at the time of your next scheduled auto renewal.

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/billing/xbox-subscriptions/gold-subscription-changes-faq
  5. A Wraith God Win User

Xbox Live renewal price

You can contact Xbox Support by following my instructions here: Click here
  6. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Xbox Live renewal price

Sorry to hear about your issue. As shown on your screen, it looks like a special offer requiring a code to complete the purchase. You may have received a message from Xbox on your console containing the code for the offer. Sometimes these messages are
    overlooked because they are separate from messages from your friends. If you don't see the message, you can request a call back from support. If the offer is still available to you they may be able to help.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
Thema:

Xbox Live renewal price

1. Xbox Live renewal price - Similar Threads - Live renewal price

2. renewal of xbox live gold 12 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renewal of xbox live gold 12 month: so I have the xbox live 12 month membership as of right now and it is set to renew next year and it still shows the 59.99 for the year, since I know they took away the year membership will it be...
  3. Unable to renew Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to renew Xbox live gold: Hi there, I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons Please help We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL...
  4. Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold: XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help. I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until October 22nd 2020. I am confused as to what I...
  5. Xbox live / Ultimate renewal 2 xbox one's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live / Ultimate renewal 2 xbox one's: My subscription is almost expired and now I have to renew. The Ultimate subscription is on my brother's console but now it's my turn to pay for the renewal on my account. Does the 3 years xbox...
  6. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  7. Xbox Live Renewal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Renewal: Hi everyone, I recently got the xbox game pass for a month (standard edition). Now I need to renew my xbox live gold membership, once I redeem the pre paid code for the membership will it convert...
  8. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  9. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable: Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the...
  10. Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive just received a msg about live price increase does this apply when i renew in 2020 or...: Ive recived a msg about a price increase of xbox live any info would be appreciated c79e23ab-0cdf-4224-9cfa-14673cffe3ba