Xbox Live REST API

Discus and support Xbox Live REST API in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an official REST API available for XBOX Live data? My company is looking for data related to profile info, achievements, presence, friends,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veyrec, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Veyrec
    Veyrec Guest

Xbox Live REST API

Is there an official REST API available for XBOX Live data? My company is looking for data related to profile info, achievements, presence, friends, and games played as well as a user authorizing our application to access this data. I've had no luck locating
    this info. It's not clear if there's a developer account needed to access the api or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Been looking for this for quite some time.

:)

Veyrec, Jan 19, 2017
  2. $15 for 3 months of Gold + $5 of Credit (WITH PICTURE PROOF)

I rest my case. Where is my $5 Microsoft??
    Xbox Live REST API [​IMG]

LL 412SHiFtY LL, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Xbox Live - Gamertag online status checker?

If you are designing the website, there are some Xbox Live gamer profile API functions to get data from the Xbox Live servers.

See here:

- Home | XboxAPI

- Xbox Live Gamer API

Hope this helps!

Internet Expert, Jan 19, 2017
  4. SmokePaper Win User

Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

You mean going into settings and resting it
    [​IMG]
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live - Gamertag online status checker?

6. LL 412SHiFtY LL Win User

$15 for 3 months of Gold + $5 of Credit (WITH PICTURE PROOF)

I rest my case. Where is my $5 Microsoft??
    [​IMG]
  7. shinagami69 Win User

Leaderboard API

You may want to post this on forzamotorsport.net as that is the official forza web site. :)
  8. Msy1905 Win User

Profile/save problem on xbox one x with x360 games

Thema:

Xbox Live REST API

1. Xbox Live REST API - Similar Threads - Live REST API

2. Xbox Gold Live Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live Refund: Hello. On 24.05.2019, my Xbox Live Gold membership was automatically renewed, but I wasn't aware of the issue because there was no information about the price increase you made at the product...
  3. payment of xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment of xbox live: payment of xbox live/xbox live gold? why ahould i be paying for both and wifi??? 4e3227c1-2f8d-4417-b030-0764f4304671
  4. Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Privacy and Security settings: Me and my friends decided to start playing Minecraft pocket edition again, right? We were playing fine on regular Xbox friend worlds, but eventually we decided to start a realm (more online...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games: As the title says every backwards compatible game I play can't connect to xbox live, I checked the xbox support twitter 2 days ago and it said there were issues but there's been no word since then...
  6. Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]: Guten Tag, Vor ein paar Tagen kam eine E-mail von Paypal das ich eine Xbox live Gold Abo für ein Jahr gekauft habe. Jedoch war mir das Abonnement unbekannt und nun würde ich gerne eine...
  7. After buying games on xbox live, 1st game started downloading then live froze!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After buying games on xbox live, 1st game started downloading then live froze!: Hi, like I say I bought 4 games through xbox live, the first get 65% through. I use the search games function in xbox live click back and everything freezes. I can still see everything under the...
  8. Xbox Live Service Status for other countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Status for other countries: This can be for anyone to use as a FAQ: I've asked around and never found or received an answer. Is there a spreadsheet or complete URL listing of all the countries supported under...
  9. Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services: Does anyone here know how to gain access to the xbox live restful API service? We would like to build our own API library for an upcoming project involving Xbox & Playstation. Any help pointing...
  10. Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?: I was thinking about buying one thing on Xbox Live it costs 249 Swedish krona and wonder if you have 100 Swedish krona in my Microsoft account, if you can take them first and then pay the rest...