Xbox live resub not showing up

Discus and support Xbox live resub not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I added 3 months to my account this morning. Somewhere between 5:30 am central time and 7:00 am central time. I did receive an email confirming the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor1864, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Taylor1864
    Taylor1864 Guest

I added 3 months to my account this morning. Somewhere between 5:30 am central time and 7:00 am central time. I did receive an email confirming the purchase but the dashboard is saying i need to resubscribe (still saying the same thing at this time) and
    when i check my account it still says my subscription will run out on April 7, 2015.

:)

Taylor1864, Apr 2, 2015
  2. error code 8015190A

If I unsub and resub will I have to pay an initial amount to resub to gold? Or will my previous payment cover it?

KoreanAmbulance, Apr 2, 2015
  3. tekkaman001
    tekkaman001 Guest
    achievement not showing up I want to make sure there is no issues with the one.

The achievements are not showing up on xbox live

tekkaman001, Apr 2, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That is strange. You can try deleting your profile only, power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds and then redownload the profile.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to contact phone support for your region for more assistance. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

That is strange. You can try deleting your profile only, power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds and then redownload the profile.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to contact phone support for your region for more assistance. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. Raian93 Win User

Disconnecting from Live at a constant rate

^^The issue started for me literally the day AFTER I resubbed so I'm stuck with Live for a year.
  7. KoreanAmbulance Win User

error code 8015190A

If I unsub and resub will I have to pay an initial amount to resub to gold? Or will my previous payment cover it?
  8. Reklaw X Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Why not buy your gold up to a year then switch to ultimate. Let the ultimate lapse after that year and resub back to gold. Then convert to ultimate again for the year conversion?
  9. Flymonkey102 Win User

Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

Your years come back when your resub. Its cumulative.
Thema:

1. Xbox live resub not showing up - Similar Threads - live resub showing

2. Cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into xbox live: I have been trying for the past hour to sort this to no avail, Microsoft are a literal joke, all I wanted to do is switch from my secondary Microsoft account to my main Microsoft account to use...
  3. Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]: Não consigo nos canais normais realizar o cancelamento da minha assinatura do XBOX LIVE GOLD. A página sempre fora do ar ou sem serviço disponível. Não consigo falar no 0800 de atendimento ao...
  4. Xbox Live is not available on consoles in your region[Xbox Live is not available on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is not available on consoles in your region[Xbox Live is not available on...: Bonjour, J'ai une Xbox 360 depuis peu, j'ai créer un profil avec mon compte microsoft mais lorsque je me connecte au Xbox Live, il y a marqué "Xbox Live is not avalaible on your consoles in your...
  5. Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]: intento conectarme a xbox live y me dice que no tengo conexión a internet, pero si tengo conexión, no logro tener acceso [Translation - I try to connect to xbox live and it tells me that I do not...
  6. xbox live warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live warning: Hi when I try to launch a game that requires xbox live I get error 0x87dd001a. it worked great up until now the internet connection is good and I am able to launch other games I see a warning...
  7. Xbox live one month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live one month: Unable to buy a 1month Xbox live [img] 1da518e9-b98d-4de4-9855-f451cbf4165a
  8. Xbox live profile pwd too many caracters for 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile pwd too many caracters for 360: How to update my 360 profile, as my live profile password has too many caracters for 360 console? 967d5f9a-5c89-42f6-893b-867ec8aa7134
  9. Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live: Xbox live Hi Feliciam5150, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having connection issues. We recommend going over the guide for Xbox network solution. On the original...
  10. Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this: [IMG] submitted by /u/DeadPool0698 [link] [comments]