Xbox live reward points not credited

Discus and support Xbox live reward points not credited in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I received my monthly reward points statement for February however it had the following: " We attempted to deposit your cash rewards into your... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by l Zakii, Mar 15, 2014.

1. l Zakii
    l Zakii Guest

Hey,

I received my monthly reward points statement for February however it had the following:

"

[table][tr][td]We attempted to deposit your cash rewards into your Microsoft account you use with Xbox Live, but we encountered an error. To fix this, we need you to take the following steps:[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]1. Go to Microsoft Billing.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2. Make sure your account information (including country and region) is correct.[/td][/tr][tr][td]3. If you're still experiencing problems, make a post to the Xbox Forums."[/td][/tr][/table]

I have checked my country/region and is correct and links to my accounts address/postcode which are also correct, please can you assist?

Thanks

James

:)

l Zakii, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Aid3lis
    Aid3lis Guest
    Purchase or Renew 1st Xbox LIVE Online Gold Membership

points wasn't credited on xbox live rewards

Aid3lis, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Murdy112
    Murdy112 Guest
    I would like to get my Xbox live rewards points credited to my account

I would like to get my Xbox live rewards points credited to my account

Murdy112, Mar 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Aid3lis Win User

Purchase or Renew 1st Xbox LIVE Online Gold Membership

points wasn't credited on xbox live rewards
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gem to credit conversion rate

Hello ohno itstheCoPz,

Since being introduced in October, Gems have never had a Credit or currency value assigned to them. They can only be spent on purchases from the Vault. However, we realize that users have grown attached to their Gems, so when you are transitioned to Microsoft
    Rewards, they will be converted into points. Note that Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits are not the same. Your Gems will not be converted into Xbox Live Rewards Credits if you choose to remain in the Rewards programs, but will be converted
    into Microsoft Rewards Points.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  8. AngelObullets Win User

Reward

Hi there dnmfgjm

Yes you can use the points on the rewards program to gain access to xbox live or even xbox live credit depending if they have it on the rewards or not.
  9. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
Thema:

1. Xbox live reward points not credited - Similar Threads - live reward points

2. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  3. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  4. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold: Gday all, Just a quick question regarding Microsoft reward points. My daughter went to cash hers in today for a Live gold subscription, but the option is no longer there?? Has it only just...
  6. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  7. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  8. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  9. Xbox live rewards points not migrated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live rewards points not migrated: good morning, i have ordered a gift card 5€ With my gems but i not received nothing. In addition, my xbox live reward point and my gems has not been migrated to the new microsoft rewards program....
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...