Xbox live reward problem

Discus and support Xbox live reward problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bough - $25 xbox grift card and took a picture of the recite for xbox live reward as because it's was a promotion and it's still going on but didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Greybear29, May 29, 2014.

1. Greybear29
    Greybear29 Guest

Xbox live reward problem

I bough - $25 xbox grift card and took a picture of the recite for xbox live reward as because it's was a promotion and it's still going on but didn't get my $5 back for doing so please help I contacted 3 live chats that didn't help that much all they
    said was to wait for email.

:)

Greybear29, May 29, 2014
  2. My point problem.

Xbox live rewards problem my point not earned

KrisNengoFlow, May 29, 2014
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Microsoftstore vs Xbox Store

I have Xbox Live Rewards too but I think the $15 Rewards credit is only good if you buy the physical copy through MicrosoftStore.com...?

HappyTroopa, May 29, 2014
  4. Greybear29
    Greybear29 Guest

Xbox live reward problem

It's been more then a week and have been waiting for this email they told me about. Can someone please help me? I just would like my $5 from the promotion reward for xbox and it ends today too.

Greybear29, May 30, 2014
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  6. SharperIsland65 Win User

i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

microsoft rewards says they have nothing to do with this , all the live rewards problems need to be solved by live rewards team
  7. alexwheeler Win User

Refer-a-Friend

If you are a member of the xbox live rewards program and are a gold member of xbox live, you can send them a link found on your rewards refer page that your friend can use to sign up for xbox live gold, for this you will both recieve a reward for refering
    stated on the rewards website. If this doesn't solve your problem, could you specify more about what your issue involves
  8. Stratty101 Win User

Firefox 5 and forum login problem

the new FF has fixed my xbox live rewards problem - maybe theres one positive from it :)
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

Hello x Firefly 42 x,

At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition
    to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards
    catalog.
Thema:

Xbox live reward problem

1. Xbox live reward problem - Similar Threads - live reward problem

2. Xbox Live Rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards problem: I received an email from XLR stating that there is a problem with my account and because of this I was unable to deposit the rewards points 5d2ee335-13cf-428f-b443-e8b8fed3a4a2
  3. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website: fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect fix my account...
  4. Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account

in XBoX Rewards
    Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account: No answers, just questions now that MS is cancelling part of the program. Is MS giving lessons to the Trump "administration" or taking them. SIGH... Now what? So confusing as to where points or...
  5. Xbox live reward credits problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward credits problem: hey , I had 21000 xbox live reward credits pending and they just deposited into my account but I only received €19.11, where is the rest ? 7c292757-4060-4b93-b657-a2fa720ab19b
  6. Problem with xbox live rewards and microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with xbox live rewards and microsoft rewards: hi, i have a problem with xbox live rewards, so, i have 10250 xbox credits rewards and they were deposited on may 29, i have to wait the deposite of this 10000 xbox credits on my microsoft account...
  7. Xbox live Rewards Region Problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live Rewards Region Problem: Reference Number : 1425711780 Previous Forum Post Link: Xbox rewards problem Check it for details I need to know if my region details are all correct and does not have a mismatch MS support...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Credits Problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits Problem: A few days ago I redeemed my gems in the rewards program and i am still waiting for the emails to come and the reward points i redeemed. I hope you can help me. thank you in advance....
  9. Xbox live rewards credits problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live rewards credits problems: I had 21000 rewards credits pending and they were just deposited but I only recieved €19.11 were is the rest ? 5b07fcc3-3166-447b-91e2-2f7de2ba10c8
  10. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February: I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really...