Xbox Live Rewards account management

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards account management in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; This is to inform you that my current billing address (The United Kingdom address.) on file is correct for the deposit of Xbox Live Reward credits into... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Cpt Rex Kramer, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Rewards account management

This is to inform you that my current billing address (The United Kingdom address.) on file is correct for the deposit of Xbox Live Reward credits into my account. Thank you for your help.

:)

Cpt Rex Kramer, Oct 15, 2016
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    medium bloke, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Tango T
    Tango T Guest
    Tango T, Oct 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Cpt Rex Kramer,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Rewards Account region and your Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change
    your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. Since your Rewards Account is registered to the US, it cannot deposit
    USD into a GBP billable account.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards
    location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ) , wait 48
    hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been
    re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Cpt Rex Kramer,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Rewards Account region and your Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change
    your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. Since your Rewards Account is registered to the US, it cannot deposit
    USD into a GBP billable account.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards
    location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ) , wait 48
    hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been
    re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox reward

Hi there, fortress60!

If you're having trouble with your Xbox Live Rewards account, we'd recommend making a post in the

Xbox Live Rewards Questions
    forum. That forum is managed by the Rewards team, and they'll be able to provide you with the best assistance and further information regarding any Xbox Live Rewards issues :)
  7. Smwutches Win User

email change

Here are instructions on how to change it -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id.aspx

It will update itself on the Rewards program, however it won't be instant.

Will I still receive Xbox LIVE Rewards Points if I change my Windows Live ID (email)?

A. Yes. If you migrate your Xbox LIVE Rewards account to a new Windows Live ID (email), there may be up to a 96 hour delay before you can log into Xbox LIVE Rewards with your new email. You may even be prompted to re-register – just ignore this request,
    but it will not hurt if you re-register. If you attempt to log in with your new email but Xbox LIVE Rewards does not recognize you, you can always check on your points using your old email. Rest assured, once the migration is complete, your points will be
    moved, and you will be able to access the information with your newly linked email.
  8. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Rewards

Hello there ExiledMorDread,

-

We can't do anything in this topic, as this is the support for managing Xbox live accounts.

You will have to head over to the Xbox Live Rewards section, so they can solve your concern.

-

Xbox Rewards Support

-

Thanks
  9. PunisherLH Win User

4 Years + Any benefits?

I'd recommend joining Xbox Live Rewards if that's what you're looking for. I'm coming up on 6 Years on my XBL account. Been a part of the Xbox Live Reward scheme for over 2 years and managed to get 1100 Microsoft Points back from it.

http://rewards.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Rewards account management - Similar Threads - Live Rewards account

2. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  3. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website: fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect fix my account...
  4. Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account

in XBoX Rewards
    Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account: No answers, just questions now that MS is cancelling part of the program. Is MS giving lessons to the Trump "administration" or taking them. SIGH... Now what? So confusing as to where points or...
  5. please reopen my account xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    please reopen my account xbox live rewards: please help I accidentally opt out of transfer to Microsoft rewards. it closed my xbox live rewards account please reopen to transfer to Microsoft rewards thank you...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards not deposited in my account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards not deposited in my account.: So, in my Xbox Live account it says i have 10,850 life time credits. But i have never received any of them. However, it says that have been deposited. The last supposed deposit was:...
  7. Microsoft Rewards account says my account has been suspended, will my Xbox Live Rewards be ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards account says my account has been suspended, will my Xbox Live Rewards be ...: Hey all, I have/had a "Bing Rewards" account that has been suspended for a good while and I'm still not sure why it was suspended, when the "Bing Rewards" account was switched/renamed to...
  8. Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account: Hello Support, I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the scheduled 5/15 date and have been stuck unable...
  9. Xbox live Rewards account cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Rewards account cancellation: Hi, I want delete my xbox live rewards account. What's procedure I have to follow? Thanks 1085061f-0596-4ded-98d3-7b5e0492b34b
  10. Xbox live Rewards account cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Rewards account cancellation: Hi, I want delete my xbox live rewards account. What's procedure I have to follow? Thanks 1085061f-0596-4ded-98d3-7b5e0492b34b