xbox live rewards issue credits! Please help!

Discus and support xbox live rewards issue credits! Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had this account well over a year and issue is when i bought serveral games thur my xbox 360 live and i did know about rewards xbox live said if buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliteDeaf420, Jan 22, 2014.

1. EliteDeaf420
    EliteDeaf420 Guest

i had this account well over a year and issue is when i bought serveral games thur my xbox 360 live and i did know about rewards xbox live said if buy first game will get 1250 credit so i did went buy a game then after like another 2 game as alltogther
    worth over 60 buck and i checked my account info balance on xbox live rewards and its said none WTF so please have someone help to resolve this issue and straight out BS account

:)

EliteDeaf420, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Never received pionts for signing up for Bing rewards

I have not received my 2000 Xbox live rewards credits for singing up joining Bing rewards. Please help and fix this issue

xxTOASTER86xx, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Raplaza
    Raplaza Guest
    xbox 360 owners upgrading to xbox one!!

There is a promotion now on xbox rewards, for each refered friend that upgrades to xbox one from xbox 360 we will both receive 25 000 rewards credits ($25), anyone who is upgrading to xbox one and would like to help me and get credits as well please add me and let me know ; my gamertag is RaulAndresP.

Thanks

Xbox Live Rewards

Raplaza, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Mister Beep Win User

I HAVE NOT EARNED A SINGLE CREDIT

Hey StoneThread,

If you're posting in regards to receiving credits through our Xbox Live Rewards program, I recommend starting out with our
    Xbox Live Rewards page for information regarding the program. If you encounter any issues with the program, please be sure to create a post detailing the specific issue on our

Xbox Live Rewards Support forum

Hope this helps!
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

where are my 2,000 reward credits

Tyler,

Per the Rewards FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits?

If you signed up for Bing Rewards during the eligibility period, your 2,000 Rewards Credits will be deposited into your Xbox Live account on January 8, 2014.

If you don't see them after January 8th, 2014 please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Rewards Questions forums. Hope this helps!
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Page not signing me in.

Hello Putridjellybean,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, it would be impossible to have any Credits. In addition, it would not be possible to have that many Credits pending. If you are asking about the Microsoft Rewards program,
    that is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Status

Hello Putridjellybean,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, it would be impossible to have any Credits. In addition, it would not be possible to have that many Credits pending. If you are asking about the Microsoft Rewards program,
    that is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

1. xbox live rewards issue credits! Please help! - Similar Threads - live rewards issue

2. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Issues: Hi, I see that the Xbox Rewards has transitioned to MS Rewards. I noticed in the last year or so my Xbox Rewards was not granting me any points and I kept receiving a message about my account...
  4. Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account: Hello, I have two questions. First, I asked a deposit on my account around 2 months ago and still havent received anything. I also got and e-mail from Xbox live Rewards saying "There seems to be...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards Account Sign-In Issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Account Sign-In Issues: I have an issue regarding signing in to my Xbox Live Rewards account. Whenever I try to sign in, it just refreshes the page with the Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards pop-up. I...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards program issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards program issue: " There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. " That's all I got from email. What's going on? I'm trying to get my deposit from my xbox live...
  7. i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

in XBoX Rewards
    i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.: i was told my remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into my Microsoft account in the form of my local currency after i opt-out, but i haven't received anything in my...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Transition Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Transition Issue: Hello I have an issue with the migration to Microsoft Rewards that will be happening in June. I’ve been a pretty big fan of the rewards program and a member for quite awhile. But with this...
  9. having 2 issues with xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    having 2 issues with xbox live rewards: So i have 13,295 credits, with 2,895 pending aswell as 10,000 bought with VIP gems.the 2,895 have been "depositing" for a week now. even after the 10,000 was bought the total remained at 13,295. i...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue: [img] Unable to select region at the following link: Xbox Live Rewards , see attached for error message. c305bbb5-5f96-4ba6-9d2f-75150e2a8445