Xbox live rewards issue

Discus and support Xbox live rewards issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have redeemed a 12 month + 2 bonus month subscription on xbox.com and i still havent recieved 3000+ credits on xbox live rewards because of this and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by U2 Breeze, Jan 9, 2014.

1. U2 Breeze
    U2 Breeze Guest

Xbox live rewards issue

I have redeemed a 12 month + 2 bonus month subscription on xbox.com and i still havent recieved 3000+ credits on xbox live rewards because of this and i believe i haven't gotten some points for spending $70 for a battlefield 4 premium subscription. So i
    am wondering if anyone here can reply and help me with this issue.

:)

U2 Breeze, Jan 9, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards Order Declined

Hello CulpableOrc433,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards program issues. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, this sounds like a Microsoft Rewards issue, which is a separate program. You would have to contact their support for assistance with this issue, via a link
    on the Microsoft Rewards page.

XBLRewards8, Jan 9, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.

XBLRewards8, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox live rewards issue

Smwutches, Jan 9, 2014
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Order Declined

Hello CulpableOrc433,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards program issues. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, this sounds like a Microsoft Rewards issue, which is a separate program. You would have to contact their support for assistance with this issue, via a link
    on the Microsoft Rewards page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards balance not showing/adding points accumulated prior to 11/01/2017.

Hello J Rock v,

We see that you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member. As was stated in November in both your emails and on the Xbox Live Rewards site, your region was migrated to the Microsoft Rewards program. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards
    program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Redeem code

Hello Festidalen,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Since this is not a Rewards issue, we cannot assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

answer the question

i want an answer from the live rewards team not the microosft rewards because one thing haves nothing to do with the other

Hello,

Live rewards became MS rewards. So they are the ones you have to contact.

Zero
    Xbox Rewards support still posts here and still assists with Xbox Rewards issues. Since his issue is an Xbox Rewards program issue, he needs to wait for a response from support here. Microsoft Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Xbox live rewards issue

1. Xbox live rewards issue - Similar Threads - live rewards issue

2. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Issues: Hi, I see that the Xbox Rewards has transitioned to MS Rewards. I noticed in the last year or so my Xbox Rewards was not granting me any points and I kept receiving a message about my account...
  4. Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email says there is an issue with my xbox live rewards account: Hello, I have two questions. First, I asked a deposit on my account around 2 months ago and still havent received anything. I also got and e-mail from Xbox live Rewards saying "There seems to be...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards Account Sign-In Issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Account Sign-In Issues: I have an issue regarding signing in to my Xbox Live Rewards account. Whenever I try to sign in, it just refreshes the page with the Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards pop-up. I...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards program issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards program issue: " There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. " That's all I got from email. What's going on? I'm trying to get my deposit from my xbox live...
  7. i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

in XBoX Rewards
    i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.: i was told my remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into my Microsoft account in the form of my local currency after i opt-out, but i haven't received anything in my...
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Transition Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Transition Issue: Hello I have an issue with the migration to Microsoft Rewards that will be happening in June. I’ve been a pretty big fan of the rewards program and a member for quite awhile. But with this...
  9. having 2 issues with xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    having 2 issues with xbox live rewards: So i have 13,295 credits, with 2,895 pending aswell as 10,000 bought with VIP gems.the 2,895 have been "depositing" for a week now. even after the 10,000 was bought the total remained at 13,295. i...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue: [img] Unable to select region at the following link: Xbox Live Rewards , see attached for error message. c305bbb5-5f96-4ba6-9d2f-75150e2a8445