XBOX Live Rewards Not Redeeming

Discus and support XBOX Live Rewards Not Redeeming in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have an ongoing issue with my XBL Rewards not redeeming. I get a message saying my account information needs updating, I have checked my account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by RINGO PRIME, Oct 17, 2016.

1. RINGO PRIME
    RINGO PRIME Guest

I have an ongoing issue with my XBL Rewards not redeeming. I get a message saying my account information needs updating, I have checked my account and everything appears to be normal and the message I get doesn't indicate what the issue is. I've gone around
    in circles with chat support and don't know what else to do, this problem has been ongoing for months and I have over 7k worth of points I can't redeem.

Please can this be looked into....

:)

RINGO PRIME, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Can you use Xbox Live Rewards even thought your Bing Rewards is suspended?

I know Xbox Live Rewards and Bing Rewards are merging but what if your Bing Rewards is suspended is there anyway you can still use Xbox Live Rewards after the merger or not? What happens to the points you get from redeeming your xbox live, completing surveys
    and purchasing games movies and downloadable content?

GMGS K1llaHMaN, Oct 17, 2016
  3. TRIPPIEKIDD
    TRIPPIEKIDD Guest
    Xbox gold live 12 months redeem code not working

I got a redeem code from bing rewards which was 12 months of Xbox live gold and the code is not redeeming I need help!!!!!

TRIPPIEKIDD, Oct 17, 2016
  4. PredsFanWebs Win User

My friend can't hear me on xbox live anymore.

Redeemed an Xbox Live Three Month membership a few days ago but still haven't redeemed my XBOX Live Reward Credits. Can Someone help me
  5. maxen Win User

Please back the 10.000 rewards point!

Are you referring to the items which can be redeemed? Depending on your region, Xbox Live Rewards may already have transitioned to
    Microsoft Rewards meaning those items cannot be redeemed.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

There are,

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/ and select any of the items there. There are entries in various sweepstakes, gift cards (I'm seeing Starbucks, Gamestop, Xbox Live, Xbox currency cards).

This page explains how to redeem the points: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

Hello Mr Question45,

As stated in the pop-up on the website, since Xbox Live Rewards is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards, it is no longer possible to join the program, since it is ending. Since you are not a Rewards member, it is not possible to redeem or "cash in" on savings,
    since you do not have any. You must be a Xbox Live Rewards member to earn Rewards.
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Rewards Not Redeeming - Similar Threads - Live Rewards Redeeming

2. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  3. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...
  6. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  7. I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it: On the 29th I redeemed 5600 Microsoft reward points to get the "Hot deal - 1 month Xbox Live Gold Mmebership. I got a text as usual asking me to verify the redemption which I did. However I still...
  8. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  9. Redeem code - Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeem code - Xbox Live Rewards: Hi, Sorry for bad English ;p I have two problems. Can you help me MS Support ? First one : I traded VIP my gems for a 5-euro gift card. I did not receive the code. Second problem : I...
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...