Xbox Live Rewards not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FangsWralh, Apr 4, 2020.

1. FangsWralh
    FangsWralh Guest

The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my account. My points have been stuck at 6,009 for almost a week now and I have done the rewards stuff on
    both pc and xbox one. Not sure if its just me or if others are having this issue also. I currently6 have a 33 days streak going but nothing has changed.

:)

FangsWralh, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Please help, reward wasn't given.

Hello BenGamer369,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards, where we handle Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you contacted Microsoft Support, they likely confirmed that you set up a Microsoft Rewards account. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for
    Xbox Live Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox live Subscrtipion

Just do xbox live rewards. I got a year of live and 3 months of game pass.
    Xbox Live Rewards ended in June or July. Now only works Microsoft Rewards, they joined Xbox to Bing Rewards and re-created a new program. But still a bit different to the old Xbox Live Rewards.

Also have a new program, and a lot a people doesnt know, it was created by the same creators of TrueAchievements where you get digital money just by unlocking achievements, will be available through beta app only to US on the begining
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Get reward points for previously purchased games?

Hello jtl888,

As mentioned in the FAQ, only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

In addition, as stated on the popup on our website, since Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards, you cannot register into our program. The representative may have been speaking about Microsoft Rewards, which is a completely separate program from
    Xbox Live Rewards.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Rewards not working - Similar Threads - Live Rewards working

2. Xbox Live rewards punchcard not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live rewards punchcard not working: I pre ordered call of duty , assassins creed , Lego marvel , battlefront and sims. 2 of these have been released but my punch card hasn’t updated. a494cb60-7e45-41be-b69d-6b321bfb5322
  3. Xbox live rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards not working: my xbox live rewards has not given me any points since December 2012 3a6dc61f-025f-4e86-8e1a-04344523f64c
  4. well my vip and xbox live rewards don't work i,m got 3 years of stuff not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    well my vip and xbox live rewards don't work i,m got 3 years of stuff not showing up: well i,ve been a member since 2013 and since then i,ve bought games dlc every thing in the world and it's not showing up on my rewards i mean by now i should have been at least vip rank 4 or 5 and...
  5. My account doesn't work with the Xbox Live Rewards program

in XBoX Rewards
    My account doesn't work with the Xbox Live Rewards program: I've been in the Xbox Live Rewards program for a while now and it seems as if my account isn't working well. I have played a lot, completed surveys and stuff but not a single point has been added....
  6. XBox Live Rewards does not work

in XBoX Rewards
    XBox Live Rewards does not work: Hello, I have been trying to participate in the rewards program for several years. Since the Xbox 360 I bought in the Onlienstore my games. Since I have the Xbox one (since release) only in the...
  7. Xbox live rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards not working: I've had a rewards account for years and it seems like my account hasn't given me any points for a very long time even though I've renewed Xbox live several years in a row and made many online...
  8. Find someone that works for Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Find someone that works for Xbox Live Rewards: Does anyone work at Xbox Live Rewards? I'm guessing no. No one gets there rewards anymore. I hear PlayStation answer their customers. 5e858eec-2ccc-48ae-a3db-a5ff4b09163b
  9. Xbox Live Rewards do not work!

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards do not work!: I have not received any rewards for a year or more! I am a heavy gamer and play daily! I received an email on 3rd Feb telling me if I spend over $87 I get a VIP STAR and 4% discount. I spent $100...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards not working!!! :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards not working!!! :(: My xbox live rewards says I don't have xbox live when I try to sign up! Anyone know what's going on? 3c6dfbe5-c386-4e07-8f8d-82deee05a9b1