Xbox live rewards opt out

Discus and support Xbox live rewards opt out in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I recently opt out of Xbox live rewards rewarding the discussion about points not despotism into account. I have the Wright region and therefore... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Halowars21, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Halowars21
    Halowars21 Guest

Hi, I recently opt out of Xbox live rewards rewarding the discussion about points not despotism into account. I have the Wright region and therefore the points should deposit. I have about 19000 points in my last account sign in, I have also 3 000 12 months
    Xbox live gold points still to be accounted for the year 2015. So can you please make a note of this and update my account. Thank you

:)

Halowars21, Oct 15, 2016
  2. please reopen my account xbox live rewards

please help I accidentally opt out of transfer to Microsoft rewards. it closed my xbox live rewards account please reopen to transfer to Microsoft rewards thank you

GANJA420 CLOUD9, Oct 15, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Closing Down

Hello Tolmy King,

Gems will only be converted to local currency if you opt out of the program, as specified in the FAQ:

If I opt-out of Xbox Live Rewards, what happens to my existing Rewards Credits?

Once you opt-out, you will immediately stop earning Xbox Live Rewards Credits. Xbox Live Rewards members who choose to opt-out of the program rather than make the transition to Microsoft Rewards will not forfeit any pending Xbox Live Rewards Credits in
    their account. Instead, your remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into your Microsoft account in the form of your local currency. You will then have one (1) year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store
    or any other successor store.

If we are unable to make this final deposit to your Microsoft account for some reason and you have opted-out of the program, we will follow up with you directly to fulfill your undeposited credits. You can also reach out to us on our support
    forum

As specified in the transition email, Gems are equal to one Reward Point in Microsoft Rewards or one Rewards Credit in Xbox Live Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Closing Down

Hello Tolmy King,

Gems will only be converted to local currency if you opt out of the program, as specified in the FAQ:

Once you opt-out, you will immediately stop earning Xbox Live Rewards Credits. Xbox Live Rewards members who choose to opt-out of the program rather than make the transition to Microsoft Rewards will not forfeit any pending Xbox Live Rewards Credits in
    their account. Instead, your remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into your Microsoft account in the form of your local currency. You will then have one (1) year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store

If we are unable to make this final deposit to your Microsoft account for some reason and you have opted-out of the program, we will follow up with you directly to fulfill your undeposited credits. You can also reach out to us on our support
    forum

As specified in the transition email, Gems are equal to one Reward Point in Microsoft Rewards or one Rewards Credit in Xbox Live Rewards.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant enter the website to see my things

Hello SharperIsland65,

The last day for Xbox Live Rewards in your region was on the 15th. Since you are no longer a Xbox Live Rewards member, you cannot access the site. If you have not opted out of the Xbox Live Rewards program, you will be transitioned into the Microsoft Rewards
    program around the end of the month.
  6. LostShadowzx Win User

is it possible to opt back in

xbox rewards i opt out i am wonder if it is possible to opt back in
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Early conversion to Microsoft Rewards

Hello ExclusiveBig LC,

We see that while you opted out of the Xbox Live Rewards program, you chose to register separately into Microsoft Rewards on June 11th.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards # 2

Hello brianone1,

As mentioned in your previous post, your Xbox Live Rewards Account is an entirely separate entity from your Microsoft Account, and will not reflect migration changes, as migrating your Microsoft Account will not update your Rewards Account. The only way
    to solve this issue is to update your US Microsoft Account region to match your UK Rewards Account region. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program is ending in both regions, this is the only method of resolving this issue. The other method of opting out will not
    work in your regions. Opting out will close your Rewards Account, and schedule you for a deposit of any available Credit, as mentioned in the transition FAQ:

forum

This may be a valid option for you, as the program is ending in both your regions. However, note that you will not be able to opt back in to this program. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program is ending in both the UK and US, we are no longer allowing
    registrations for those regions.
Thema:

1. Xbox live rewards opt out - Similar Threads - live rewards opt

2. Microsoft rewards Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox Live: I have enough points to redeem for a xbox live one month gift card if i do that will it send me a code? aa60e16c-7e1a-48ed-b445-027a79f54421
  3. Xbox Live Rewards not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Rewards not working: The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my account. My points have been stuck at 6,009...
  4. Xbox live rewards issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live rewards issues: I recently redemed over 20000 rewards points on 3 months of game pass ultimate. The points were taken away and i was never given any time or a code to redeem. I’m already a subscriber so assumed...
  5. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  6. Opt out of Xbox Live Rewards forced migration to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Opt out of Xbox Live Rewards forced migration to Microsoft Rewards: I need to opt out of the Xbox Live Rewards conversion, the deadline was about 2.25 hrs ago. I forgot Xbox operates on UTC time not American time, it is still 06/15 here. I do not want MyVIP Xbox...
  7. Opt out of Xbox Live Rewards forced migration to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Opt out of Xbox Live Rewards forced migration to Microsoft Rewards: I need to opt out of the Xbox Live Rewards conversion, the deadline was about 2 hrs ago, I forgot Xbox operates on UTC time not American time. I do not want MyVIP Xbox Gems converted to Microsoft...
  8. not recieved my $ when i opt out from xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    not recieved my $ when i opt out from xbox live rewards: When i opt out from Xbox live Rewards i had 1150 or 1100 myVIP gems so i dont get yet money for that. 8de6ff98-c8d3-41b7-bddc-334ca84b21bc
  9. Can't Opt back into Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't Opt back into Xbox Live Rewards: I Accidentally opted out of Xbox Live Rewards sometime ago and it's not letting me sign up for it again, how can this be fixed? c62b482c-e233-4e64-9aae-fba450dc185d
  10. i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

in XBoX Rewards
    i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.: i was told my remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into my Microsoft account in the form of my local currency after i opt-out, but i haven't received anything in my...