Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently added 12 month Xbox Live to my account, and it says that I would get 3,000 reward points for adding this, and it still says that to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdammWh0t, Jan 10, 2014.

1. AdammWh0t
    AdammWh0t Guest

Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Hi, I have recently added 12 month Xbox Live to my account, and it says that I would get 3,000 reward points for adding this, and it still says that to get VIP status I need to upgrade to gold which I have?

Is this a website problem? Do I need to wait an allocated time for the account to update, Or have I done something wrong?!

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks, Adam Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) :)

:)

AdammWh0t, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."

Judge, Jan 10, 2014
  3. VIP

Hello Sfreak Daniel,

Just to let you know an Xbox Live Rewards Topics/Post should be posted in

Xbox Rewards Support
    section of Forums. When you have VIP it means you have been selected as a VIP and now have unlocked a VIP Exclusive and it's shown under VIP Rewards on the My Reward Page.

SirSuperKnight, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Post this in the Rewards forum because they are the only ones who can do anything about the VIP issue. You won't get the 3,000 reward points until a few days after your current subscription lapses.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Judge Win User

VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."
  6. Lord Shelton Win User

Halo Anniversary Social Badge

you had to be a member of xbox live rewards and only 7% of rewards members were actualy halo vips and were sent it in an email.

Here's a link explaining it --->
    rewards.xbox.com/.../halo-vip
  7. Korahn 27 Win User

Halo VIP

If this is the xbox live rewards VIP thing, it would be best to post in the xbox live rewards support forum, or send them a tweet @XboxLIVErewards
  8. WickedCueball Win User

Xbox live VIP

How are VIPs selected?

A. The selection of VIPs differs for each Xbox LIVE Rewards VIP Exclusives offer, but if you stay active and remain an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you'll increase your chances of being selected. So, stay Gold and you could be a VIP!
  9. SirSuperKnight Win User

VIP

Hello Sfreak Daniel,

Just to let you know an Xbox Live Rewards Topics/Post should be posted in

Xbox Rewards Support
    section of Forums. When you have VIP it means you have been selected as a VIP and now have unlocked a VIP Exclusive and it's shown under VIP Rewards on the My Reward Page.
Thema:

Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

1. Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) - Similar Threads - Live Rewards VIP

2. Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code

in XBoX Rewards
    Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code: Hello. I had redeemed some of my Xbox Live Rewards VIP points back in May or possibly April for a code for Fallout Shelter lunchboxes - i believe a code for 5 boxes. I remember seeing the email...
  3. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  4. I didn't get the VIP diamond for xbox live rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't get the VIP diamond for xbox live rewards.: I spent enough money in the xbox store, but I didn't get the diamond. 2a22e9da-93cd-47bf-bc0c-2403247205e3
  5. I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.

in XBoX Rewards
    I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.: I am unable to access my My VIP Perk that was sent to me via email and my VIP level is 0 when it should be 4. 3cdc65b6-efc4-4133-8d50-fbc602a9830a
  6. Question about Xbox Live Rewards program | How do I become a VIP?

in XBoX Rewards
    Question about Xbox Live Rewards program | How do I become a VIP?: Hello, I have a question about the Xbox Live Rewards program. How do I get VIP status with the program? My not the My VIP status but the here: https://rewards.xbox.com/vip/ Have already...
  7. Xbox Live Rewards VIPs

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards VIPs: So I have done the math for this. Under Xbox Live Rewards says What is MyVIP?MyVIP is an exclusive feature of Xbox Live Rewards that gives members a certain percentage back in Rewards Credits...
  8. well my vip and xbox live rewards don't work i,m got 3 years of stuff not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    well my vip and xbox live rewards don't work i,m got 3 years of stuff not showing up: well i,ve been a member since 2013 and since then i,ve bought games dlc every thing in the world and it's not showing up on my rewards i mean by now i should have been at least vip rank 4 or 5 and...
  9. Xbox Live VIP Rewards rebates not posting

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live VIP Rewards rebates not posting: Good day, I have a question as to why I haven't received any rebates at the end of the month these past several months. I've made a fair number of purchases and while I've earned some rewards I...
  10. My VIP on Xbox live rewards. Gift cards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My VIP on Xbox live rewards. Gift cards.: In refunds of my VIP on Xbox Live rewards says that no earnings are made in subscriptions and gift cards, but if I buy with balance from my Microsoft account, gift cards, if it works true? It...