XBOX LIVE REWARDS

Discus and support XBOX LIVE REWARDS in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; 3 months ago I exchanged my vip gems for a control copper shadow which I had to arrive on August 11, almost a month ago, and until now I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Antonio kach, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Antonio kach
    Antonio kach Guest

XBOX LIVE REWARDS

3 months ago I exchanged my vip gems for a control copper shadow which I had to arrive on August 11, almost a month ago, and until now I have not arrived at all, there will be some way of knowing if it will arrive or if those of xbox have some location
    system, already communicate with support but they do not give me an answer.

Please help.

:)

Antonio kach, Sep 6, 2018
  2. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Microsoftstore vs Xbox Store

I have Xbox Live Rewards too but I think the $15 Rewards credit is only good if you buy the physical copy through MicrosoftStore.com...?

HappyTroopa, Sep 6, 2018
  3. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

XBOX LIVE REWARDS

JhonSnow777, Sep 13, 2018
  5. Antonio kach
    Antonio kach Guest
    Thank you very much, if it works, and now it's on the way. Thanks

Antonio kach, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

XBOX LIVE REWARDS

1. XBOX LIVE REWARDS - Similar Threads - LIVE REWARDS

2. Guarantee on the rewards system of xbox live rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guarantee on the rewards system of xbox live rewards.: Hello, I have a question about the guarantee of my control of xbox one, this was a gift from the xbox live rewards system, I arrived on September 24 of this year but I exchanged it on June 11, the...
  3. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...
  4. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  5. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards- Sweepstakes entry for Xbox One X monthly give away.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Rewards- Sweepstakes entry for Xbox One X monthly give away.: Split from this thread. I wanted to let you know on August 26 2018 I redeemed 500 points to get 5 Xbox One X monthly sweepstakes entries and it says it shipped then on August 28 2018 I...
  7. Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code

in XBoX Rewards
    Lost Xbox Live Rewards VIP code: Hello. I had redeemed some of my Xbox Live Rewards VIP points back in May or possibly April for a code for Fallout Shelter lunchboxes - i believe a code for 5 boxes. I remember seeing the email...
  8. i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards: hello , live rewards moved long time ago and i left very clearly that i didnt want to move to Microsoft rewards still without any problema on my account i never got the Money from my points and...
  9. Xbox Live Rewards Redemption

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards Redemption: Hey guys so i redeemed my reward points for a years worth of gold through rewards and when i went to use the code it said i cant redeem it as i have a subscription through another region, help!...
  10. Microsoft rewards for logging into xbox live for 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards for logging into xbox live for 10 days: I was told to leave a comment or post to the xbox live forums for our xbox live engineers to update your account details - when asking about how to tell if I am getting credit for logging into...