Xbox live running slower then usual.

Discus and support Xbox live running slower then usual. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so lately (for like the past month) my Xbox live has been running slower then usual. Usually when I'm playing COD: Black ops 2 online i always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vKrispy, Aug 12, 2014.

1. vKrispy
    vKrispy Guest

Okay so lately (for like the past month) my Xbox live has been running slower then usual.

Usually when I'm playing COD: Black ops 2 online i always have a solid 4 Bar connection, no lag at all, everything is perfect! But for the last month or so my connection has been a fair bit slower then usual, i can never get a solid 4 bar, always have a
    3 Bar connection with random lag spikes here and there.

This is extremely frustrating for me because it makes it way harder too play.

I have already tried restarting my modem and checking all the Computers and other devices for things that could be slowing it down like Youtube or Downloading etc.

Can somebody please help me get my connection back too normal, thanks.

:)

vKrispy, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Xbox Live Service

I was booted twice from Xbox Live yesterday ( same for a mate aswell ) and each time when I signed back in there was some sort of "Terms and Service" agreement that I had to read and accept, anyone else had this?

And it definately seems to be running slower than usual!

Mister BuzzBee, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Running slow

xbox is running *** lately and I hate being disconnected from Advanced Warfare when in the middle of a game and get kicked out
    the game or end up spectating the rest of that game which is ***

XPooper5cooperX, Aug 12, 2014
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Slower than usual?

Has anyone else had a problem with the forums like not being able to load a some posters gamercard on the forums or something. Like they'll show up as a silver account with zero gamerscore and no recent games with the default
    xbox gamerpic.

Then you come back later and its back to normal, was doing that all day yesterday o_O
  5. ACPcola Win User

Slower than usual?

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

I can click the Reply button, go home for the day. And come back to the office tomorrow morning, and this click will STILL BE POSTING. That's how slow they are. And we are on a T1 connection. So yeah, i'd say they are beyond the definition of slow.

[/quote]
    Yup, posted the above yesterday morning, and it JUST NOW finished posting. Pretty slow

[​IMG]
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Slower than usual?

Really irritating along with the new problems that have been happening.
  7. UseYourIlusion Win User

Slower than usual?

They're just going for the retro feel.

It's just like being back on dial-up; I have a sudden urge to back stuff up on floppy disks.
  8. ACPcola Win User

Slower than usual?

I can click the Reply button, go home for the day. And come back to the office tomorrow morning, and this click will STILL BE POSTING. That's how slow they are. And we are on a T1 connection. So yeah, i'd say they are beyond the definition of slow.
Thema:

1. Xbox live running slower then usual. - Similar Threads - live running slower

2. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  3. Xbox360 - Live games not running (error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 - Live games not running (error: Hi guys. I need your support . I have a Xbox 360 Arcade with 120gb Hd original. And I am a Live Gold paying member since june last year. The last 2 months I have been downloading the free games...
  4. Xbox live running out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live running out: Why does my xbox live run out 8 mounths early and not the ful year its really annoying 42575723-b0c2-49c3-90a0-aff9e7d1f6f8
  5. Live Gold subscription keeps running out too soon ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold subscription keeps running out too soon ?: When I got an Xbox One S I had a code to redeem so I did which I think was suppose to last for 14 days however only had roughly 7. So I subscribed with the offer of £1 for a month but same problem...
  6. Can I run my Live Acct on 3 xboxes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run my Live Acct on 3 xboxes?: We're thinking of getting our two oldest kids their own xboxes for Christmas. I'm a total luddite with stuff like this so I want to know if my existing Live Gold acct will cover all 3. I'd like...
  7. XBOX live membership time is running out message

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live membership time is running out message: i renewed my xbox live membership on 20th august this year and keep getting time is running out message on xbox 360 and your gold is expiring renew now message on xbox one is this normal...
  8. Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow: It's a pretty weird problem, it has remained unsolved since like 2 years ago afaik. When i open up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, if i don't login with Xbox account the game works fine, but if i...
  9. Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?: Im quite curious as ive been meaning to play SOD2 but cbf redoing everything after losing a save and there are no answers anywhere. 60bb4375-54fd-4fb9-bde3-e3f8924e93d6
  10. Conker: Live and Reload not running in my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conker: Live and Reload not running in my xbox 360: Hi!!! I recently bought the game Conker: Live and Reloaded from the xbox live to my xbox 360, but after download the game into my console, the game does not work: it appears the message: Error...