Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one

Discus and support Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a problem with my xbox app on Windows 10. Sometimes when i open the app a window with xbox live appeared and says that i have no connection to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Steinsammler723, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one

I got a problem with my xbox app on Windows 10. Sometimes when i open the app a window with xbox live appeared and says that i have no connection to the Internet but i just have one. And wenn I tried to click the button help the window was still there and
    I couldn´t open help. Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

:)

Steinsammler723, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Trigger9AAC Win User

Xbox Live STILL not working, ISP dont know what to do.

Oooops forgot to say, it does connect to Internet just not Xbox live, internet connection is full bars
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the troubleshooting provided above has helped.

We will go ahead and lock this thread as the issue has been resolved, If you do have further questions for us in the future you are always more than welcome to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

For all others running into this issue, if the troubleshooting provided above did not resolve this for you, go ahead and start a new thread as well so that we may assist you.

Thank you

Happy Gaming!
  4. Steinsammler723 Win User

i did this and the failcodes are away but now there is the same like at the beginning xbox live says no connection to internet. If you think

there is something with the router can you explain me then what to do ?

5. Steinsammler723 Win User

now its working can i write you if it doesn´t work?

thanks for your help i hope this will not come again

6. Steinsammler723 Win User

i just uninstallt and reinstalled it and its not working
Thema:

1. Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one - Similar Threads - live says internet

2. Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on: My problem with my xbox is that when i dont play a game like apex or gta or anything else its prefectly fine but if i hop on a game and start it and start playing it says disconnected from xbox...
  3. I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm connected to internet but won't connect to Xbox live it say disconnected everytime I try ...: I'm connected to internet but unable connect to my ex box live a3b16d21-c6ba-4323-8487-bc2d76504759
  4. Help! XBox Live keeps saying I have no Internet when I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! XBox Live keeps saying I have no Internet when I do: My Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live saying I don't have Internet connection any longer, when I do and it's working fine with all my other devices throughout the house connected just...
  5. can't connext to xbox live even tho it says my internet is good

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connext to xbox live even tho it says my internet is good: every thing is good but the xbox live it doesn't let me connect I need major help 5c645021-83ed-40c4-8ef3-6d0c3c674917
  6. Internet says ok, connected, but cannot connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet says ok, connected, but cannot connect to xbox live.: Tried connecting to xbox live a few times. Bigpond is A ok, but cannot connect. Reset console to start from scratch and internet says connected etc etc.....and now its pausing just before you put...
  7. Internet says ok, connected, but cannot connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet says ok, connected, but cannot connect to xbox live.: Tried connecting to the live xbox and few times. Bigpond is A ok, but cannot connect. Reset console to start from scratch and internet says connected etc etc.....and now its pausing just before...
  8. xbox one suddenly wont connect to live, even after internet test says all good since last ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one suddenly wont connect to live, even after internet test says all good since last ...: All services are said to be running good on website, internet connection says all good, cant connect to xbox live error code 0x87c40131. Restarted it and it connected. After last update this week...
  9. Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live!: Ive tried everything that comes up on the other forums but nothing seems to work, Im getting reallly frustrated i already wasted like 3 weeks of gold fdfc7d3b-e69f-40f0-a244-270ce1b96164
  10. Connected to the internet, Xbox still says "Connect to Xbox Live"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to the internet, Xbox still says "Connect to Xbox Live": I haven't used my Xbox One in a while, and in typical Microsoft fashion, it appears to have bricked itself. When I turned my Xbox on, it required an update but wouldn't let me. I followed advice...