Xbox live servers failure

Discus and support Xbox live servers failure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I got the new Diablo 3 game and the hackers tryed to ddos attack ms and psn I have been kicked off xbox live for no apparant reason. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mustangguy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

Ever since I got the new Diablo 3 game and the hackers tryed to ddos attack ms and psn I have been kicked off xbox live for no apparant reason. This is happening once a day. This needs to be fixed asap.

:)

mustangguy, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Brad
    Brad Guest
    Why do we pay for Live?

I have a playstation and the servers are all complete failures, ddosers constantly, lag and just general hacks and everything we got hacked xbox didn't so obviously xbox have better servers.

3. Il TURFYBABY lI, Aug 28, 2014
  4. Xj LethaL
    Xj LethaL Guest

Yea same , my free trial doesn't expire till 11th and yet my gold isn't working at all been like this for days not till I brought a 12 month card did it start working.

Xbox live service is terrible atm nothing but issues since I got on it with my xbox one.

Xj LethaL, Aug 29, 2014
  5. Xj LethaL Win User

Yea same , my free trial doesn't expire till 11th and yet my gold isn't working at all been like this for days not till I brought a 12 month card did it start working.

Xbox live service is terrible atm nothing but issues since I got on it with my xbox one.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Live server failure

Hey there Joel!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

From what I can gather looking at your post, I assume you're using the Xbox 360, correct?

If you are, then it might behoove you to try the steps outlined in "I'm getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live" for resolution.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if you get stuck on a point or how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  7. JoelPine Win User

Xbox Live server failure

I'm having the same issue, can't sign into my 360 games on my Xbox One.
    Been talking to people from Britain and it's happening to them as well, so Idon't know if it is just a server issue or not.
  8. GrindPantera95 Win User

Xbox Live server failure

I'm having the same issue, can't sign into my 360 games on my Xbox One.
  9. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Live server failure

Hi

I don't think Microsoft have shut down any multiplayer servers however please be aware that some game developers run there own servers for multiplayer games and these are not controlled by Microsoft.

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try following the
    Xbox 360 Network connection troubleshooter
    or the
    Xbox One Network troubleshooter
    to eliminate possible causes.
Thema:

1. Xbox live servers failure - Similar Threads - live servers failure

2. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  3. I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC: Hello. i tried playing sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 on my windows 10 pc and i'm not able to connect to the servers of any of them. the only way i can play those games is switching to...
  4. 2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.: There are Two Xbox ones on my network and only one can access Xbox live servers for Modern Warfare at once. One will get on just fine then the other one will keep failing to connect to Xbox live...
  5. PC Connection to Xbox Live ok but no server connection in (all) games

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Connection to Xbox Live ok but no server connection in (all) games: Hi there, I have the problem that i cant connect to online servers in any game i start via the xbox beta app on pc. For example Horizon 4, Mechwarrior 5 etc. I can connect to xbox live but the...
  6. communication with xbox live servers has been interrupted

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication with xbox live servers has been interrupted: communication with xbox live servers has been interrupted 48b571ad-6bf8-477d-bf2d-b7f1c04a66bd
  7. Xbox live servers in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live servers in South Africa?: Hello, So i moved from the UK to SA years ago. I changed my region to South Africa as well as language and time zone. I've also made changes on my Microsoft Account. Im on a 100/100 fibre line...
  8. South African servers for xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    South African servers for xbox live: hi Insiders i was wondering what the average ping is you guys get on network test? submitted by /u/atomical_chemist [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live servers: For the past two weeks i have been having issues with xbox servers either disconnecting or just kicking me out of games randomly and dont reset my router or modem because i have done that as well...
  10. Xbox Live server failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live server failure: I am concerned with the function of Xbox Live that I cannot get on to a game and stay online it keeps kicking me off and it will not let me proceed to play online I have friends online who are...