Xbox live servers failure

Discus and support Xbox live servers failure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I got the new Diablo 3 game and the hackers tryed to ddos attack ms and psn I have been kicked off xbox live for no apparant reason. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mustangguy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

Ever since I got the new Diablo 3 game and the hackers tryed to ddos attack ms and psn I have been kicked off xbox live for no apparant reason. This is happening once a day. This needs to be fixed asap.

:)

mustangguy, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Brad
    Brad Guest
    Why do we pay for Live?

I have a playstation and the servers are all complete failures, ddosers constantly, lag and just general hacks and everything we got hacked xbox didn't so obviously xbox have better servers.

3. Il TURFYBABY lI, Aug 28, 2014
  4. Xj LethaL
    Xj LethaL Guest

Yea same , my free trial doesn't expire till 11th and yet my gold isn't working at all been like this for days not till I brought a 12 month card did it start working.

Xbox live service is terrible atm nothing but issues since I got on it with my xbox one.

Xj LethaL, Aug 29, 2014
  5. Xj LethaL Win User

Yea same , my free trial doesn't expire till 11th and yet my gold isn't working at all been like this for days not till I brought a 12 month card did it start working.

Xbox live service is terrible atm nothing but issues since I got on it with my xbox one.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Live server failure

Hey there Joel!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

From what I can gather looking at your post, I assume you're using the Xbox 360, correct?

If you are, then it might behoove you to try the steps outlined in "I'm getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live" for resolution.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if you get stuck on a point or how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  7. JoelPine Win User

Xbox Live server failure

I'm having the same issue, can't sign into my 360 games on my Xbox One.
    Been talking to people from Britain and it's happening to them as well, so Idon't know if it is just a server issue or not.
  8. GrindPantera95 Win User

Xbox Live server failure

I'm having the same issue, can't sign into my 360 games on my Xbox One.
  9. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Live server failure

Hi

I don't think Microsoft have shut down any multiplayer servers however please be aware that some game developers run there own servers for multiplayer games and these are not controlled by Microsoft.

If you have not already done so I would suggest you try following the
    Xbox 360 Network connection troubleshooter
    or the
    Xbox One Network troubleshooter
    to eliminate possible causes.
Thema:

1. Xbox live servers failure - Similar Threads - live servers failure

2. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  3. Xbox Live Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Server Connectivity Blocked: Hi, I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate, Completed the first races to unlock Autumn to join Online. I get a network error, and do what the Support Site says. In myh settings my Xbox Live...
  4. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked: Hi I am unable to play any Xbox live game multiplayer game (Horizon 4) as the server connectivity is blocked. Current situation: [img] I went through hundreds of pages of debugging and let me...
  6. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  7. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  8. Xbox live. Подключение к серверу: заблокировано [Xbox Live. Connection to server: Blocked]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live. Подключение к серверу: заблокировано [Xbox Live. Connection to server: Blocked]: Собственно проблема на скриншоте. Я много чего пытался сделать по инструкциям, но ничего не помогло: открывал порты, проверял брандмауэр (он выключен), удалял антивирус, переустанавливал xbox,...
  9. Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live but cannot find any game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live but can not find and games servers have tried Ark and World of Tanks. Been going on a while nothing wrong with wifi connection or the Nat connection....
  10. Xbox Live server failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live server failure: I am concerned with the function of Xbox Live that I cannot get on to a game and stay online it keeps kicking me off and it will not let me proceed to play online I have friends online who are...