Xbox live servers in South Africa?

Discus and support Xbox live servers in South Africa? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So i moved from the UK to SA years ago. I changed my region to South Africa as well as language and time zone. I've also made changes on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LLoydizle, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. LLoydizle
    LLoydizle Guest

Hello,

So i moved from the UK to SA years ago. I changed my region to South Africa as well as language and time zone. I've also made changes on my Microsoft Account.

Im on a 100/100 fibre line right now and when running a speed test on Xbox, my speeds are about 100 downand 56 up, but my latency is around 200ms which got me confused. The store shows the correct currency and stuff, but why is my latency so bad? So it got
    me wondering about what server i am actually connected to.

Are there servers in SA? If they are, how do I connect to that server if i am not currently on it?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

XBOX LIVE

With the launch of the Azure servers in South Africa they will be bringing Xbox Live to more African countries in the future, as for a specific date we can not say at this moment.
  3. Zehq Win User

South African Servers

There aren't any South African, Middle-Eastern and South American servers I'm afraid. :/

-

European servers would be your best bet for the least laggy games.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

high latency on xbox networking (windows 10)

Hi There,

So this is your connection to Xbox Live, it may mean that you are pretty far from the closest Xbox Live Servers, I have the same if not higher ping from South Africa. However, this is not a reflection of the ping you will have in-game as you will be using
    the game servers and not Xbox Live, so games that you play that have local servers will have a lot lower ping and some may have even higher if you do not have local servers.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Unfortunately we in South Africa do not have any local Xbox servers yet. We are waiting for the Azure servers to come online for gaming. Might be some time before we get the local servers.

We currently connecting to the European servers i believe.
  6. LLoydizle Win User

Hi there,

I’m not sure where to check rhis. Can this be checked via Xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox live servers in South Africa? - Similar Threads - live servers South

2. South African servers for xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    South African servers for xbox live: hi Insiders i was wondering what the average ping is you guys get on network test? submitted by /u/atomical_chemist [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live servers: For the past two weeks i have been having issues with xbox servers either disconnecting or just kicking me out of games randomly and dont reset my router or modem because i have done that as well...
  4. : xbox live sunucu bağlantısı engellendi[Translation-xbox live server connection denied]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox live sunucu bağlantısı engellendi[Translation-xbox live server connection denied]: : xbox live sunucu bağlantısı engellendi[Translation-xbox live server connection denied] Hi Hasan, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on port forwarding. We...
  5. Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked: I added all the ports microsoft said, i added DMZ on my router, i did all the Teredo things but still same. Can't connect to servers. (Before this the NAT was Moderate, Server was blocked, i...
  6. Communication to XBox Live Servers Interrupted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication to XBox Live Servers Interrupted: So I just bought a brand new XBox One (finally have some time to get back to gaming after quite a few years). Anyways... I'm in the middle of installing a bunch of games. My CoD MW Warzone just...
  7. Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10): Everytime I try joinnig or starting a group in Xbox Console Companion i get the message: "Unable to connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D". I also have problems for joinning or creating matches in Age...
  8. : connection to xbox live servers interrupted

: connection to xbox live servers interrupted: : connection to xbox live servers interrupted I downloaded Modern Warfare last night. All of the downloads loaded, However, when I try playing multiplayer pack it says "connection to Xbox live...
  9. Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?: [img] outage again? a0003fb2-1cb7-44fa-9edb-613e87c6acb8
  10. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.: Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router. 5889e221-c579-4c05-9e02-0e5cb16d5265