Xbox live service alert

Discus and support Xbox live service alert in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; All the other things are connected but i'm having a service alert. I can download games, but when i try to connect with the cloud it doesn't work and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FelipeScheffer, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Xbox live service alert

All the other things are connected but i'm having a service alert. I can download games, but when i try to connect with the cloud it doesn't work and i can't sign the gold too.

:)

FelipeScheffer, Apr 1, 2019
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Lost gamer score and friends

Currently there's a service alert that's affecting the Core services of Xbox Live. You can check on the status of the service alert on the following link.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

It may be best for you to opt to be notified when the service alert has ended.
  3. taidara Win User

xbox live

Greetings stems0586!

Currently there is some difficulties that are affecting accounts and partial Xbox LIVE services. I recommend that you sit tight until this service alert get fixed.

Xbox LIVE service alert

Post back and let us know if the problem persists after the service alert is lifted.
  4. taidara Win User

error code 8007ee2

Greetings Old Designs!

Currently there is some difficulties that are affecting accounts and partial Xbox LIVE services. I recommend that you sit tight until these service alerts get fixed.

Xbox LIVE service alert

Post back and let us know if the problem persists after the service alert is lifted.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?

There is a xbox live service alert
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live service alert

If there is a service alert going on, the only way you can "fix" such a service alert is by applying for a job at Microsoft's Xbox Live department, and joining the engineers fixing the alert, as these alerts only show up if there is an issue with the Xbox
    Live service that is caused by some issue on Microsoft's end.

If you don't work at Microsoft as a Xbox Live engineer, the only thing you can do is to wait until the engineers have fixed it for you.
Thema:

Xbox live service alert

1. Xbox live service alert - Similar Threads - live service alert

2. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  3. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  4. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  5. Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG: Bonjour, j'ai un problème sur ma xbox 360 du moins plusieurs. Le premier étant que je n'arrive pas me connecter au xbox live alors que lorsque je fais le tester ma connexion, on m’écrit clairement...
  6. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  7. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  8. Live status service alert

in XBoX on Mobile
    Live status service alert: Can’t connect with multiplayer games online shows service alert under live status 8175068c-e59b-4dd9-b337-0a20abd35b15
  9. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  10. i have service alert when testing live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have service alert when testing live connection: I'm getting disconnected every 20 minutes why bf663082-7dd8-4b3f-ab78-3292fcab4a97