Xbox Live service is back up...

Discus and support Xbox Live service is back up... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why am I still having problems with the update even after being signed in? Error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 submitted by /u/10Fudges... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Aug 30, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

Why am I still having problems with the update even after being signed in?

Error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Aug 30, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

Connected to the Internet but won't connect to live

3. taidara Win User

Connected on test, but can't connect to live.

There is a service alert up that may affect you:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
    Make sure to check back to the service page and try again when the service is up and running.

Keep us posted.
  4. medium bloke Win User

Xbox live gold

Xbox Live is a paid service, much like PlayStation Plus.

The reason Xbox Live is paid, and indeed the price it is, is due to the massive amount of servers and features Xbox provides. If the Xbox servers go down, they're back up ASAP. If it was a free service, there would be no massive rush, nor 24-hour engineers
    to get it back up.
  5. mart3ndo Win User

Gamerscore not updated

Hi,

There is currently an Xbox Live Service Alert regarding achievements. Your gamerpoints should be added once this service is back up and running.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. acEclipse Win User

download

As others have mentioned, Xbox Live is having some service outage, so hopefully it will be back up soon!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live service is back up... - Similar Threads - Live service

2. Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service: I keep on getting signed out of Xbox Live randomly. All devices connected to my internet are working perfectly fine. Ex. You have been signed out of Xbox Live. This problem has been happening for...
  3. MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service: How do I fix the following error? I started MS Jigsaw and it went through it's normal initializing and loading and signing into Xbox Live Service. And that is when this error occurred. (I know the...
  4. Service alert on live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert on live status: New profile new gold membership, xbox360. installed a new network modem and router.. but have a service alert and game just buffers on start up loading. Hard drive/cloud setup.... have jumped...
  5. serviço porco live gold[Trnslation-live gold pig service]

in XBoX Accessibility
    serviço porco live gold[Trnslation-live gold pig service]: comprei uma live gold hoje de 12 meses quando fui resgatar foi tudo de boa na hora que olho ja terminava no mes 5 e tava como gamepass ultimate sendo que no resgate essa porcaria de console nao...
  6. x60 Service alert for xBox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x60 Service alert for xBox Live: Fired up my original x360 after a number of years. Did several updates. Reactivated an xBox Live account (Gold). Im an Xfinity user so I enabled all of the xBox Port Forwards, i can connect to app...
  7. Déconnecter le service xbox live du pc.[Translation-Disconnect the live xbox service from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Déconnecter le service xbox live du pc.[Translation-Disconnect the live xbox service from...: Parlons peu mais parlons bien: je n'ai pas de xbox, je n'en ai jamais eu et je peux avancer sans trop de risques que je n'en aurais jamais. Ceci étant dit, il y a, sur le pc que j'ai acheté ( qui...
  8. Im missing xbox live services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im missing xbox live services: Hey, im missing 2 of the xbox live services ive tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that im not allowed to because you dont have that high permission ext and i dont want to reset...
  9. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  10. Teredo & Xbox live service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo & Xbox live service.: Hi, Since release I have been trying to get Teredo to work properly. below a short summary of the status: No vpn installed, even no addapters listed beside teredo and the default one. I have...