Xbox Live service is back up...

Discus and support Xbox Live service is back up... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why am I still having problems with the update even after being signed in? Error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 submitted by /u/10Fudges... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Aug 30, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

Why am I still having problems with the update even after being signed in?

Error code: 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Aug 30, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

Connected to the Internet but won't connect to live

3. taidara Win User

Connected on test, but can't connect to live.

There is a service alert up that may affect you:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
    Make sure to check back to the service page and try again when the service is up and running.

Keep us posted.
  4. medium bloke Win User

Xbox live gold

Xbox Live is a paid service, much like PlayStation Plus.

The reason Xbox Live is paid, and indeed the price it is, is due to the massive amount of servers and features Xbox provides. If the Xbox servers go down, they're back up ASAP. If it was a free service, there would be no massive rush, nor 24-hour engineers
    to get it back up.
  5. mart3ndo Win User

Gamerscore not updated

Hi,

There is currently an Xbox Live Service Alert regarding achievements. Your gamerpoints should be added once this service is back up and running.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. acEclipse Win User

download

As others have mentioned, Xbox Live is having some service outage, so hopefully it will be back up soon!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live service is back up... - Similar Threads - Live service

2. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  3. Xbox Live Service Outage(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Outage(s): Hi, I just wanted everyone to know that this isn't the first, but the second outage this month. People work hard and pay actual money for services that aren't being unconditionally provided. It's...
  4. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  5. I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...: I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening...
  6. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  7. Cant use Xbox Live services.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use Xbox Live services.: Not sure exactly whats going on but apparently im part of an xbox insiders program and I now cant use my Xbox live services. I have Game pass ultimate and can download games but game pass but I...
  8. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  9. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  10. Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing: Hello community. About 2 days ago, I got Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store. Then, I realized I couldn't join online. So I started rolling around the internet to see if any solutions work. I tried...